+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know if following has been recognized by WES ?

International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning, Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla -5, India

Though I know that Himachal Pradesh University is recognized by WES but not sure about the Distance Education and Open Learning

Thanks in Advance!

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Finally, i received reply from WES. They have accepted all my documents and asked me to wait till November 5 for ECA document. However, they didn't accept my wife's transcript and asking for a new one as the current one isn't visible to them.
Hi, ,qaziarslantariq,
I have already made payment via online to WES for my ECA from my country , Burma but I put the address of the recipient to Canada, my brother's address.
My questions are
1. Can I courier my transcripts from my university and mine together on the same shipping because my university doesn't send it to WES?
2. There are over 30 pages of documents that my university translated the curriculum with detailed hours we had been taught. Can I send them all from my side or jz need the transcripts?
3. Must the photocopies of my documents be printed in colour or black and white?
Looking forward to your soonest advice.
Thank you.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi, ,qaziarslantariq,
I have already made payment via online to WES for my ECA from my country , Burma but I put the address of the recipient to Canada, my brother's address.
My questions are
1. Can I courier my transcripts from my university and mine together on the same shipping because my university doesn't send it to WES?
2. There are over 30 pages of documents that my university translated the curriculum with detailed hours we had been taught. Can I send them all from my side or jz need the transcripts?
3. Must the photocopies of my documents be printed in colour or black and white?
Looking forward to your soonest advice.
Thank you.
1. University documents are supposed to be sent in sealed envelope by the university. Send it in a different shipping is recommended.
2. You need to send the translations as well [if the originals are not in English or French].
3. Coloured. Always send/scan photocopies in color.

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
1. University documents are supposed to be sent in sealed envelope by the university. Send it in a different shipping is recommended.
2. You need to send the translations as well [if the originals are not in English or French].
3. Coloured. Always send/scan photocopies in color.
Thank you for your reply but I have already shipped my transcripts today togther with the letter of explanation and all my photocopies are b & w. ☹

RadhiKD

Sep 28, 2019
Hello friends

My Wes was completed on 15 August 2019 yet I have not received physical report?
I am from India
Any idea how much time it takes?