+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes

Vedhamoorthy

Apr 22, 2018
Hi all; Can you please suggest me to come out from this problem. i completed my diploma lateral entry ( 2years) and engineering lateral entry ( 3years) in Tamil Nadu India. I sent my diploma marksheets and engineering documents to Wes for evaluation. Wes accepted my engineering documents; but they keep in hold of my diploma . Also they ask to send my diploma 1st year mark sheets which I don't have because I am a lateral entry in diploma. Now I don't know what documents I need to sent to them for my diploma certs evaluated.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi all; Can you please suggest me to come out from this problem. i completed my diploma lateral entry ( 2years) and engineering lateral entry ( 3years) in Tamil Nadu India. I sent my diploma marksheets and engineering documents to Wes for evaluation. Wes accepted my engineering documents; but they keep in hold of my diploma . Also they ask to send my diploma 1st year mark sheets which I don't have because I am a lateral entry in diploma. Now I don't know what documents I need to sent to them for my diploma certs evaluated.
You will only need the engineering certificates to be evaluated from WES if you are applying for express entry. This is used to give you a CRS score. Diploma is not required.

how did you get into lateral entry for diploma - you can probably send them those certificates. There is an option in WES where you can send them a note mentioning you WES application number.

Omrane15

May 3, 2018
India
Category........
I did my application on 10 April 2018, Documents reached Ontario on 13Th April , 16 the I received receipt of docs confirmation , since then I am awaiting response from WES

Latest updates were as of date 04/26/2018 under evaluation,
This has taken more than 10 business days

jmkool

Mar 27, 2018
Hello
I have done bachelors in management studies from mumbai university for which I got marksheet attested and ready in sealed signed envelope, for my post graduation diploma in management 2 years full time Aicte approved I got the transcripts in sealed and signed but while filling up my Wes form what option do I selected for my post graduation state technical or university education.. please help it’s urgent.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
I have a quick quesyion. My PR application is under process. I had requested WES to review my report again because my masters waa equaled to pg diploma 1 year. They wrote to me saying they will look into it and reasses, if there are no changes they will write to me. Will thisaffect my processing? Currently at IP2

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
HI,
For Wes, Can my university attest my photocopy of transcripts or they have to issue a new one to attest and seal it? (As you have to provide your uni a doc request form)
Thanks in advance

lanmanwan

Jun 25, 2014
Any Update on your problem, my suggestion would be in which university u did in tamil nadu, in the authorized university guidelines issued tamil nadu government education board, check for guideline for diploma lateral entry they would have stated the eligible criteria, please take the reference and send it. minimum eligible criteria is 10 standard, but for lateral entry for diployma is 12th standard, physics, chemistry, math mark sheet completion, and send that one. with the printout of government website.. or file an rti for eligibility of lateral entry in diploma.

Aug 20, 2018
What is the procedure for sending photocopies by fax .Can I simply write Wes application on the certificate copy itself and fax it.