FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi,

I am Kiran, Speech and Language Pathologist from India. I hold a post graduate degree. I want to apply for PR.
I had sent my documets for WES clearance. I got the result 2 days back and it says that my PG is equivalent to Cannadian UG.
I am wondering how is that possible because I studied under a recognised university and my classmate is already in the pool. But I donot know what her WES report says.
I am worried as my points may go down if my PG is not counted.
How can I know what went wrong?

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi,

I am Kiran, Speech and Language Pathologist from India. I hold a post graduate degree. I want to apply for PR.
I had sent my documets for WES clearance. I got the result 2 days back and it says that my PG is equivalent to Cannadian UG.
I am wondering how is that possible because I studied under a recognised university and my classmate is already in the pool. But I donot know what her WES report says.
you need not worry. all is well. all is well. just came across this post :p

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi,

Sometimes WES recognises Masters as Bachelors. You can either appeal the result and send them a mail or apply to a different organisation for ECA. Btw, did you send both your Bachelors and Masters for evaluation?

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Sometimes WES recognises Masters as Bachelors. You can either appeal the result and send them a mail or apply to a different organisation for ECA. Btw, did you send both your Bachelors and Masters for evaluation?
Yes, I did. I mailed them too. they asked me to send my syllabus copy. I have posted it and now waiting

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Hi,
Can anyone advise me ?I have Bachelor degree of pharmacy, PG certificate of drug registaration and 1yr PG Diploma in (English) from University of Foreign languages. So may I know if I evaluate all these 3 documents or jz send my pharmacy degree document?
Thanks

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone advise me ?I have Bachelor degree of pharmacy, PG certificate of drug registaration and 1yr PG Diploma in (English) from University of Foreign languages. So may I know if I evaluate all these 3 documents or jz send my pharmacy degree document?
Thanks

You should get all of your certificates evaluated.