+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ??

Nath29

Feb 8, 2014
Hi,

I have my ECA report from WES Canada. Now I want education evaluation report from WES USA.
Can WES Canada get the required documents from WES US? nor do i need to send my transcripts to US for re evaluation ?

charangill

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
SPP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
Doc's Request.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Nath29 said:
Hi,

I have my ECA report from WES Canada. Now I want education evaluation report from WES USA.
Can WES Canada get the required documents from WES US? nor do i need to send my transcripts to US for re evaluation ?
Yes you need to send docs to WES USA as well for evaluation....

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nath29 said:
Hi,

Don't worry you do not need to send all your document for again as both WES is same. so you just need to apply for your eduction evaluation report for WES USA and after getting your new reference number , you just simply call US WES and give your CANADA WES reference number which will enable them to access your previous documents.

One problem you might face in applying US WES report that you are not able to create profile as your profile already exist. For that You have to call US WES and let them know your situations and they will set up new account with your new email address for US WES purpose.

Hope this will helps.

Good Luck

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
Wes USA will manually create a login for you. You just have to provide them a different email id to the one used for WES canada. Just call or mail them your enquiry. It usually takes 24hours.

Good luck.

Nath29

Feb 8, 2014
Hai,
contacted wes and I've got a user id & Password they also said that i need not require to send the documents again :). now will they also provide me a new WES reference number ? cause when i enter my old number it says it was used in my Canada equivalency !! :(
:(
And what type of package do i need to select to USA evaluation ?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nath29 said:
Hai,
contacted wes and I've got a user id & Password they also said that i need not require to send the documents again :). now will they also provide me a new WES reference number ? cause when i enter my old number it says it was used in my Canada equivalency !! :(
:(
And what type of package do i need to select to USA evaluation ?
you have to apply USA evaluation with your new id & Password then you will get new Reference number.

Its depends on you why u need this report. I guess you needed for further education den you might select course by course evaluations and also add whichever university you would like to send directly.

swatikamboj24

Jan 22, 2024
Hi, Can someone clear my doubt... I did BSC (IT) and MBA. Do I need to WES for both degrees OR only for master's as it's mentioned on the WES website if you have a master's then don't need to send your bachelors?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, Can someone clear my doubt... I did BSC (IT) and MBA. Do I need to WES for both degrees OR only for master's as it's mentioned on the WES website if you have a master's then don't need to send your bachelors?
Yes....
ECA is for highest degree achieved though they can request earlier ones.