+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Omosexy

Mar 12, 2015
I have just received my WES ECA report exactly 3 months and 1 day after applying. Thank you WES for "speedy" processing!!!

Aust-Canada

Mar 18, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh dear, I've been waiting since Feb 22. I've passed their 20 business day "standard" processing time. Hoping its not going to be another 2 months like it was for you!! :eek:

Can I ask what type of study you had evaluated and from where?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Omo and Aust: did either of you have anything out of the ordinary to be assessed? At which college/uni did you study?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Yes this is quite worrying. It would be good to know what you were having assessed and where.

Appreciate that it can take a while but the worst ting about it is the lack of customer service and communication. It's absolutely appalling. If they are going to start taking as long as ICAS then I know where I'll be recommending.

gnaveen92

Mar 31, 2015
Hi,

I have received my WES report and I want to know the points I will get for my educational credentials.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from Osmania University and WES considered this as Bachelor's in Business Administration and Canada equivalence is 3 years.

I do hold a post graduate diploma in management from recognized institute and WES considered this as a second undergraduate degree. I am confused as how many points I will get for this.

I have 17 Years of continuous education.

Please help me here.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gnaveen92 said:
Hi,

I have received my WES report and I want to know the points I will get for my educational credentials.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from Osmania University and WES considered this as Bachelor's in Business Administration and Canada equivalence is 3 years.

I do hold a post graduate diploma in management from recognized institute and WES considered this as a second undergraduate degree. I am confused as how many points I will get for this.

I have 17 Years of continuous education.

Please help me here.
This is strange gnaveen92. I too hold a PGDM degree. For some of them, it has been evaluated as masters whereas for others it has been treated as second undergraduate degree.

From where did you pursue your PGDM?

tanmoysa

Jun 27, 2018
I have two masters degree, MCA and MBA. Will I get any additional points for this? If not, which one they will consider for points?