+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - VIT University - Consolidated marksheet in Docs Wallet - Scan image two sided

deepak2790

Jul 10, 2020
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and i am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this so let me know and i can try to move it. I planning to start the express entry immigration process and as a first step i wanted to do WES. I studies at VIT university vellore, Tamilnadu in India and i am supposed to send the consolidated mark sheet to WES through docswallet in https://vit.applydirect.org/student/index.html mentioning the WES reference id.

I have the soft copy of the consolidated marksheet but it is scanned two sided. It was folded from the middle and scanned both sides in different pages in a pdf. it is in same pdf file in 2 pages. my student id number is split between two pages. I don't have my original consolidated sheet with me right now and due to the lock down i wont be able to take a proper scan again for months now.

WIll there be a problem if i use such a scanned consolidated mark sheet for WES ? Has anyone face this problem before ? Any inputs would be very help full as i want to finish this proess and get into the FSW pool asap.

Thanks

ParamSingh90

Oct 23, 2021
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and i am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this so let me know and i can try to move it. I planning to start the express entry immigration process and as a first step i wanted to do WES. I studies at VIT university vellore, Tamilnadu in India and i am supposed to send the consolidated mark sheet to WES through docswallet in https://vit.applydirect.org/student/index.html mentioning the WES reference id.

I have the soft copy of the consolidated marksheet but it is scanned two sided. It was folded from the middle and scanned both sides in different pages in a pdf. it is in same pdf file in 2 pages. my student id number is split between two pages. I don't have my original consolidated sheet with me right now and due to the lock down i wont be able to take a proper scan again for months now.

WIll there be a problem if i use such a scanned consolidated mark sheet for WES ? Has anyone face this problem before ? Any inputs would be very help full as i want to finish this proess and get into the FSW pool asap.

Thanks
Hi Deepak

Shall i send select "Consolidated Marksheet" or Add "Degree" also while applying through DocsWallet.

Thanks