+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES USA to ICAS? procedure???

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
Hi,
I already have a WES USA evaluation done. I now want to get my ECA from ICAS. (WES Canada is very uncooperative and difficult to contact)
Has anyone gone through this procedure?
I would really appreciate if anyone could guide me
Thanks

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Maybe request WES to send transcript to ICAS; but that would be like sending to a third party, so you h
Will have to pay for the report. But I hope they will be willingly to send the actual transcript, not just the evaluation. Or if it is not too much hassle, request for another transcript from your school and skip WES so you can seen directly to ICAS

cnll0075

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had the same issue before.

WES US and Canada do not allow you to use the same email to register, which was why I sent a request to WES Canada (in their help page) with the US evaluation report reference number and the alternative email I wanna use for the Canada site. I asked them to open a new account with the email I provided for the Canada site.

After my request was approved (it took a few days), I sent another email to them (used the new email), still using the US report reference number, to request for an ECA for CIC using the documents that were used for the US report.

It worked and I didn't need to send any extra documents for the ECA.

Reactions: Susana0928