+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Upgrade Evaluation

dgabriel

Jan 28, 2014
I received a completed evaluation from WES for an ECA.
Now I upgraded this evaluation to a course-by-course evaluation for work purposes.

I wonder if I will have to send the required documents again for the second evaluation. (since they already have these documents for the ECA)

Hope someone can help me with this!

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
This is for those who are searching.

I can confirm you don't need to submit your documents again when upgrading from ECA (for immigration purpose) to course-by-course (for education or other purposes). WES will automatically use your previously submitted documents.

Please note after you choose to upgrade your report, WES will ask you to make a new order, do so. During the process, enter the same details of your degrees as in the ECA, and submit. WES will show that you need to submit documents for evaluation. Leave it there, wait for a day, YMMV, WES will then show that they received your documents and that the evaluation is in process.

Warning: Only upgrade once your immigration process is over, because while you can download the ECA report from WES website, you cannot order new delivery.

Cheers.

Last edited:

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

I can confirm you don't need to submit your documents again when upgrading from ECA (for immigration purpose) to course-by-course (for education or other purposes). WES will automatically use your previously submitted documents.

Please note after you choose to upgrade your report, WES will ask you to make a new order, do so. During the process, enter the same details of your degrees as in the ECA, and submit. WES will show that you need to submit documents for evaluation. Leave it there, wait for a day, YMMV, WES will then show that they received your documents and that the evaluation is in process.

Warning: Only upgrade once your immigration process is over, because while you can download the ECA report from WES website, you cannot order new delivery.

Cheers.
FYI, I applied for upgrade from ECA to course-by-course on Apr 2. WES notified my by email that they had received my full credentials on Apr 16 (I didn't submit my documents again). And on Apr 26, my evaluation is completed.
ECA report is still there, available for resending to IRCC if I wish.

Reactions: pramodnair82

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
FYI, I applied for upgrade from ECA to course-by-course on Apr 2. WES notified my by email that they had received my full credentials on Apr 16 (I didn't submit my documents again). And on Apr 26, my evaluation is completed.
ECA report is still there, available for resending to IRCC if I wish.
when did you first get your ECA done....was it for immigration purpose?
i got my ECA( immigration ) in 2018, now i wanted to upgrade to course by course but WES is asking me to send marks sheet again ...although they accepted my degree but is asking for marksheet again....any one has any idea regarding this

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020

Cheers.
when did you first get your ECA done....was it for immigration purpose?
i got my ECA( immigration ) in 2018, now i wanted to upgrade to course by course but WES is asking me to send marks sheet again ...although they accepted my degree but is asking for marksheet again....any one has any idea regarding this