+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (UPGRADE ECA REPORT)

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi, I got my WES for bachelors 2 years ago, Now when i am upgrading to PostGraduate Diploma but according to WES required documents for upgrade it shows to submit the Graduate details also when applying for upgrade for PostGraduate Diploma. So i am little confused as bachelors is already assessed. Can you please suggest what should be done.
Any updates brother?

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
hello everyone,

request you urgent help.

I have done my wes course to course analysis by mistake for immigration purpose. can anyone confirm is this good for migration or should i go for document to document analysis. what next needs to be done. please confirm.
Hi same thing happened to me...i need your help regarding wes

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi, I got my WES for bachelors 2 years ago, Now when i am upgrading to PostGraduate Diploma but according to WES required documents for upgrade it shows to submit the Graduate details also when applying for upgrade for PostGraduate Diploma. So i am little confused as bachelors is already assessed. Can you please suggest what should be done.
Still looking for the answer if I have to send bachelors docs again or not?

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
hello everyone,

request you urgent help.

I have done my wes course to course analysis by mistake for immigration purpose. can anyone confirm is this good for migration or should i go for document to document analysis. what next needs to be done. please confirm.
Hi can you help me because i m facing similar situation...my pr file rejected due to course by course wes....they want wes for immigration purpose....

Jemar182

Feb 6, 2020
Hi guys, pleasant day! i have already ECA document to document, and i want to upgrade to ICAP course to course, my query is, do i have to send back my credentials to WES? such as original transcripts and diplomas, TIA!

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
i got my ECA( immigration ) in 2018, now i wanted to upgrade to course by course but WES is asking me to send marks sheet again ...although they accepted my degree but is asking for marksheet again....any one has any idea regarding this

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
i got my ECA( immigration ) in 2018, now i wanted to upgrade to course by course but WES is asking me to send marks sheet again ...although they accepted my degree but is asking for marksheet again....any one has any idea regarding this
Oh. Did you refer your reference no. in the upgrade request?
I'm searching over this forum and seeing several examples of upgrading requests that said WES would use their stored database.

Please notice while I'm going to do the same to upgrade my ECAIMM to Course by Course.

Janithahetti04

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Im in same situation.

When we update the existing evaluated WES Immigration report to 'Course by Course evaluation', are they removing the old type (Imigration) and replacing with this type? Or maintaining old evaluation type as well? Because I need both type of evaluation.

My profile says: "Upgrade Reason: Change ECA report to a standard course-by-course evaluation"

So confused by the word of 'Change'. Can anyone tell me please?

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Im in same situation.

When we update the existing evaluated WES Immigration report to 'Course by Course evaluation', are they removing the old type (Imigration) and replacing with this type? Or maintaining old evaluation type as well? Because I need both type of evaluation.

My profile says: "Upgrade Reason: Change ECA report to a standard course-by-course evaluation"

So confused by the word of 'Change'. Can anyone tell me please?
yes i got my course by course done. my university had to send it directly to wes which they did send ..everything was done online
i just paid the amount to university online and after 2 months i got reply from wes about its completion

Janithahetti04

Star Member
May 17, 2020
yes i got my course by course done. my university had to send it directly to wes which they did send ..everything was done online
i just paid the amount to university online and after 2 months i got reply from wes about its completion
Im not adding anything new. Just changing the type. Do I need to send the all documents again?? Once I received a reply from WES as it's not needed to send the documents again as they already have.. Please tell

Last edited:

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Oh. Did you refer your reference no. in the upgrade request?
I'm searching over this forum and seeing several examples of upgrading requests that said WES would use their stored database.

Please notice while I'm going to do the same to upgrade my ECAIMM to Course by Course.
yes ..we do have to give our previous ref. no.

Jazz24927

Jul 30, 2020
Hi.... I have already done with eca report for immigration purpose . Now i need icap course by course evaluation to get early chilhood educator license before apply for permanent residency of Canada .I have already submitted the Upgrade form ( eca to icap course by course evaluation) . Please let me know It doesn’t effect on my previous eca report because I need both wes eca as well as icap course by course evaluation.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Guys ... question

I have evaluated my creds under the ECA package for immigration. I recently got my COPR.

Now I need to upgrade my report to ICAP as I am looking to apply for CPA canada.

1) If I upgrade my report to ICAP, does this mean that my previous ECA report which fits the immigration requirements will no longer be available should IRCC contact WES asking for it? I did get my COPR, but really, with current circumstances and coprs that may expire, you never know. I need to make sure that the ECA report will still be there if iRCC needs it.

2) I can't see an option of upgrade to ICAP, but I see upgrade course by course, I suppose this is ICAP? They are giving me two options when I click upgrade, one is Education, and one is professional license/ Certificate. Any idea which one to choose if I need the report for CPA Canada? I think the latter option applies, but then the first option isn't wrong either!

Thanks