+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (UPGRADE ECA REPORT)

Kusumakar

Jun 6, 2018
Hello! I need some help please.
i did my ECA from WES in Aug 2020 and created my EE profile.
Now, I dont have hope of getting invited - so I am planning for my masters. For masters, My university is asking me to perform course by course evaluation from WES.

I don’t mind upgrading my report to course by course but I have a few doubts.

1.If I upgrade the report, I will be issued a new reference number. Then the previous ECA report which I used in EE profile will not exist anymore and My EE profile will be invalid?

2. Will the upgraded report be used for EE profile again?
Hoping to get a reply!
Thankyou !

vrushaleean

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

I did my WES evaluation 2 years ago. Now I am applying for a higher education course within Canada and the institution needs my transcripts verified. Since I already have all the previous education verified by WES, I wanted to get a duplicate report. However, I DO NOT get the option of "order standard report" it only gives me the option of order "Duplicate IRCC", which only has immigration institutes as designated recipients.

So, I went for "Upgrade" option. now I read earlier that, if there is no addition to the list of degrees you want to upgrade, they use the documents in your file to upgrade the report. however at 2 stages, the stupid process still asked me to "send my transcripts to WES by post".

My question is, will I get my upgraded report? Or do I need to worry about contacting my institutions back in India to get the transcripts of ALL my degrees ALL OVER AGAIN and send them to WES???????

You can guess my frustration here...I have spent 2 whole days going through the videos/ entire site with no concrete answer. ALL I WAMTED WAS TO GET A COPY OF THE ALREADY VERIFIED COURSES TO A UNIVERSITY. Can someone help??????????

vrushaleean

Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone....still waiting for a response on below:

Hello everyone!

I did my WES evaluation 2 years ago. Now I am applying for a higher education course within Canada and the institution needs my transcripts verified. Since I already have all the previous education verified by WES, I wanted to get a duplicate report. However, I DO NOT get the option of "order standard report" it only gives me the option of order "Duplicate IRCC", which only has immigration institutes as designated recipients.

So, I went for "Upgrade" option. now I read earlier that, if there is no addition to the list of degrees you want to upgrade, they use the documents in your file to upgrade the report. however at 2 stages, the stupid process still asked me to "send my transcripts to WES by post".

My question is, will I get my upgraded report? Or do I need to worry about contacting my institutions back in India to get the transcripts of ALL my degrees ALL OVER AGAIN and send them to WES???????

You can guess my frustration here...I have spent 2 whole days going through the videos/ entire site with no concrete answer. ALL I WAMTED WAS TO GET A COPY OF THE ALREADY VERIFIED COURSES TO A UNIVERSITY. Can someone help??????????

AdiWal

Apr 30, 2022
does your new report have two pages ? one for BTech and another for PG Diploma ? if yes, u need to remove old WES no and put new no in your EE profile
Hello Guys, need some more clarification on this as I have the similar situation. My new WES evaluation report has two pages, so I should add two rows in the education history for bachelor(4 years) and post graduation(1 year) having same number for "two or more certificates"

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
I had done my documents by documents than I want to register for licence exam they asked for course by course so I upgraded from documents by documents to course by course and now I got ita and I need document by document what can I do

Avnii

Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone!