+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - University Of Mumbai

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Hey guys,

Per WES, process has not changed. The UNIVERSITY NOW NEEDS TO COURIER YHENDOCUMWNTS DIRECTLY TO WES IN A SEALED Envelope.

If you’ve paid the WES fee prior to Dec 01 2018, I guess the d process can be followed.

Since you guys are visiting the university, could you guys please heck if MU is sending them directly?

Thans
Felix

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hey guys,

Per WES, process has not changed. The UNIVERSITY NOW NEEDS TO COURIER YHENDOCUMWNTS DIRECTLY TO WES IN A SEALED Envelope.

If you’ve paid the WES fee prior to Dec 01 2018, I guess the d process can be followed.

Since you guys are visiting the university, could you guys please heck if MU is sending them directly?

Thans
Felix

This is an old thread from Jan 2018. From what I read recently Mumbai University has no such system in place to send transcripts directly to wes. But I think you should go to the Uni and see what can be done.

Feb 28, 2019
This is an old thread from Jan 2018. From what I read recently Mumbai University has no such system in place to send transcripts directly to wes. But I think you should go to the Uni and see what can be done.

Hi guys,
Does anyone have update on this? Is MU helping to send out the docs to WES.

Thanks

Nikhil1010

Apr 26, 2019
Any update on this? Has anyone tried getting their documents sent from Mumbai University directly to WES? Please share your experience...
Yes, once your envelope is ready University guy will guide you to a DHL courier office near Churchgate state. Courier your documents from there & use the address and name of University registrar. Done! WES will feel it has been couriered by Univ. Of Mumbai due to name & vicinity.