+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Transcript from Pune University after recent changes

coolmandy

Jan 29, 2019
There were recent announcement from WES regarding sending transcripts to WES. Did anyone performed this activity after the announcement? Would like to understand the process of Pune University changed for this?

Jitendra18

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
There were recent announcement from WES regarding sending transcripts to WES. Did anyone performed this activity after the announcement? Would like to understand the process of Pune University changed for this?
This one i got it form past posts.. but wondering if that's still valid after new WES rules. Do you have any head away on this?

Sharing information for document verification done at Pune University required for WES process.

1) You need to create online account for document verification at Pune university site.
at http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.(i.e
Attested Photocopies in Sealed Envelopes )-- create account and then login.

At the bottom of the page there are two links for verification. We need to apply for Degree and statement of marks verifications.
2) filling all information, you will get certificate verification application form --get print out of it. Another thing you will get is bank slip. In pune university Maharashtra Bank branch is present, you can pay here it shelf.
3) Apply online for WES application at https://www.wes.org/ and submit application. You need not pay fees immediately for WES application.Filling and submitting WES application to generate WES reference number which is needed at Pune University for document sealing purpose.
4) Fill in Academic Records Request Form for Canada at https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pd
5) Finally list of document to carry when visiting Pune University are-
  • 1) Xerox of Degree Certificate
  • 2. Xerox of All Marksheets/Statement of marks
  • 3. Printout of online application submitted for Degree Verification
  • 4. Challan paid for Degree Verification
  • 5. Printout of online application submitted for Marksheets Verification
  • 4. Challan paid for Marksheets Verification
  • 5. One A4 size envelope (a good quality one, laminated from inside would be good)
  • 6. WES Academic Records Request Form
7) After submitting , you need to collect sealed and stamped envelope from Pune University. Do not open this envelope and fedx it Canada address.
Hope it will help...

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
All,

My experience sending Pune University transcript to WES done in May 2019:

- I applied online for transcripts in March but entered the delivery address as my home address.
- Later realized that they had updated the rules and need the University to directly send them transcript. Thankfully I had not opened the package of transcripts i received from University.
- I took the package to University transcript center and requested them that this needs to be sent to WES Canada.
- They put the transcript in an envelope along with the filled copy of academic docs release form from WES(they filled out the section meant for them to fill out) and signed/sealed the envelope.
- Then they gave that package to me and we posted it from the post office in University(India Post).

Not sure how it would work if I enter the delivery address of WES canada on the transcript form would the university pay more than 1000Rs to ship it to Canada directly. Plus it would not include the WES form with it.

People at the University transcript center are familiar with this process by now so trust them they know what they are doing.

P.S. I sent them a non attested copy of my degree certificate separately via mail. Later learned that you can do the same via fax too and save money on mail.

Shadab64

Jan 18, 2020
. Can u please letme know where is exactly is the Transcript center inside University as at the main entrance they dQUOTE="leoMessi927, post: 7908181, member: 869300"]All,

My experience sending Pune University transcript to WES done in May 2019:

- I applied online for transcripts in March but entered the delivery address as my home address.
- Later realized that they had updated the rules and need the University to directly send them transcript. Thankfully I had not opened the package of transcripts i received from University.
- I took the package to University transcript center and requested them that this needs to be sent to WES Canada.
- They put the transcript in an envelope along with the filled copy of academic docs release form from WES(they filled out the section meant for them to fill out) and signed/sealed the envelope.
- Then they gave that package to me and we posted it from the post office in University(India Post).

Not sure how it would work if I enter the delivery address of WES canada on the transcript form would the university pay more than 1000Rs to ship it to Canada directly. Plus it would not include the WES form with it.

People at the University transcript center are familiar with this process by now so trust them they know what they are doing.

P.S. I sent them a non attested copy of my degree certificate separately via mail. Later learned that you can do the same via fax too and save money on mail.[/QUOTE]

Aug 28, 2021
Yes, I got my transcripts from Pune university which was sent to WES directly from the university pin code after WES changed the rules but I got it done through MailTranscripts. What I heard was that Pune university does not send the transcripts to any International address so I approached mailtranscripts and they completed the work as per WES requirements. This organization has a process online on their website (mailtranscripts.com) visit their website and numbers are also provided where you can get your queries cleared by speaking to their representatives as well.

Farhan14patel

Sep 11, 2021
Pune university do not send the transcript directly to WES. I took help of a service provider MailTranscripts. The Team followed the requirement of WES of sending it directly to WES. My transcript was sent from the university post office directly to WES and the transcript got accepted by WES. They are the best service provider in the transcript field.

Dec 2, 2021
Yes, I recently got my transcripts done from Pune university for WES through ‘MAILTRANSCRIPTS’. Many of my friends had used their service and got benefited, so as me. I heard that Pune university does not send the transcripts to WES and we have to send it from the university campus as such I approached this team and they got it done right. Their process is all online, go to their website (mailtranscripts.com) and apply for transcripts. My transcript was sent from the university pin code to WES in a month and I got my evaluation done through WES successfully. This is how mail transcripts is helping out the students to get their transcripts in difficult times. Thank you team for your effort and keep giving your best!