+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Dude.. I wouldn't believe them.. Until you get estimated completion date on their website, they will take as long as they want.. Pester them until they update estimated completion date
How would I do that? I guess they keep responding with general answers and not real status. I guess I only can get back in March and ask after 35 business days for update :/

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
You misunderstood. That line of the email is just general information. Unless when all documents have been really reviewed and accepted and you can see a specific estimated completion date on your profile, the 35-day timeline does not count yet.
If you are right which I guess you are, then how should I calculate standard document review time from when they receive the missing document? This way it can even go till summer!

aadi_capri

Feb 18, 2020
Hi all,
I applied for wes and I am 100% sure that I have given correct address with WES reference number. please refer below for the current status is of post. What does the status mean? will they try to deliver again? is there anything I have to do from my side?
17/02/202010:10:00CanadaM4MNot DeliveredAirMissed Delivery ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESSEE BEI
Item delivery for my package is confirmed. Please check for yours.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
If you are right which I guess you are, then how should I calculate standard document review time from when they receive the missing document? This way it can even go till summer!
With WES,
Courier will deliver the documents. It could take up to 5 business days before it goes to their system.
Step 1: New document is being processed. They will ackowledge the receipt of documents. This will take approximately 1-2 weeks.
Step 2: Documents are being reviewed. They will check authenticity of the documents. This normally takes 2-3 weeks if there is no secondary verification. If all documents are accepted, you will then received an estimated completion date - around 4 weeks from that date.
Step 3: Evaluation is being reviewed. This will take 4 weeks - if they meet the estimated completion date. The 35-day processing technically starts with acceptance of all documents - the date you received the estimated completion date.

Best case scenario, if your documents are delivered via electronically, it would take 7 weeks from receipt of documents (not acceptance). Be patient! Try to send an email to seek an update on your status if it is getting too long, or try to call them if you have the means.

Good luck!

Reactions: Ardika

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
You just cannot predict anything before they give the estimated completion day. For my case, after nearly 3 months since docs received, they have neither accepted my docs nor sent any verification request.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
For anyone confused about what the updates mean, or what the order of the process is, please read this explanation from the WES website.

To my understanding, the approximate 35 business day countdown begins once you get the update in your timeline that says, "Review of Application Documents. All documents were reviewed and accepted".

After you get that status, you should be under final review, and get an estimated completion date.

Please bear in mind that it is possible during the WES process for your educational institution to slow things down. WES is not the only organization involved here. Your university may take ages to reply to WES. Your university may send the incorrect documents to WES. Or email the wrong person. Or send them in the wrong format. Or not reply at all to WES' requests for further info. And you won't know.

If you need updates, there is a number and a support form on the website. Or you can tweet them. Ask them if there are flags on your application. If not, everything is going fine so far, and it's best to be patient.

Messaging people who work at WES via their personal LinkedIn profiles is not the answer, as it's not an official channel for WES. This is unprofessional, and might hinder your application.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
What exactly ask them to do? Wouldn't it affect the application negatively?
I told them to get the application moving. They can blatantly give the same status, I asked them to work on my application repeatedly.

It had been more than 35 business days and that's when they told me that "35 business days" start when they have reviewed all the documents, not when I sent the documents and not when WES received them..

WES is the worst foreign organization I have dealt with.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
How would I do that? I guess they keep responding with general answers and not real status. I guess I only can get back in March and ask after 35 business days for update :/
If your application doesn't show a estimated completion date then those "35 business days" haven't started.. Happened the same with me in Dec 2018.. < Whoa! that just made me realise how long I have been at this.. Loser alert people :) >

Looks like you just applied, I wouldn't bank all my chances on WES.. Specially when your CRS is near current cut off.. Apply for one other org if you have $200 lying around..

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Any idea about B.com from India evaluation time. Will reach transcripts to WES in couple of days. Present crs score is 478. Will loose 5 points in May 26th. Feeling tense about WES evaluation time.

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
With WES,
Courier will deliver the documents. It could take up to 5 business days before it goes to their system.
Step 1: New document is being processed. They will ackowledge the receipt of documents. This will take approximately 1-2 weeks.
Step 2: Documents are being reviewed. They will check authenticity of the documents. This normally takes 2-3 weeks if there is no secondary verification. If all documents are accepted, you will then received an estimated completion date - around 4 weeks from that date.
Step 3: Evaluation is being reviewed. This will take 4 weeks - if they meet the estimated completion date. The 35-day processing technically starts with acceptance of all documents - the date you received the estimated completion date.

Best case scenario, if your documents are delivered via electronically, it would take 7 weeks from receipt of documents (not acceptance). Be patient! Try to send an email to seek an update on your status if it is getting too long, or try to call them if you have the means.

Good luck!
Well then I guess mine is going to be a long long process! Documents delivered 20th January. Status update says " we are processing a new package or document ..." It's almost a month from aknowledging the new delivery and it got stuck in Stage 1! Unbelievable...

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Well then I guess mine is going to be a long long process! Documents delivered 20th January. Status update says " we are processing a new package or document ..." It's almost a month from aknowledging the new delivery and it got stuck in Stage 1! Unbelievable...
That is very unusual. You should contact them via webform or phone them immediately.