+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

anoj_anjo

Jan 9, 2020
I have completed my Bachelor from ABC college which is affiliated with XYZ university. At the end of study degree is awarded by XYZ university. In the degree certificate, it is mentioned that candidate has studied in ABC college.

My first question is what should I mention (college name or university name) in "institution name" in the Academic Records Request Form?

Second question is who suppose to send the academic results directly to WES ?(the college which i studied or the university awarded the degree?

Is it ok if i send the Bachelors Degree certificate (completion) from the college and the transcript from the university?

My college is in Asia and the awarded university is in UK. So, in case if the academic results have to be sent by the university how can i send the application request form to the university?

Thank you.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I have completed my Bachelor from ABC college which is affiliated with XYZ university. At the end of study degree is awarded by XYZ university. In the degree certificate, it is mentioned that candidate has studied in ABC college.

My first question is what should I mention (college name or university name) in "institution name" in the Academic Records Request Form?

Second question is who suppose to send the academic results directly to WES ?(the college which i studied or the university awarded the degree?

Is it ok if i send the Bachelors Degree certificate (completion) from the college and the transcript from the university?

My college is in Asia and the awarded university is in UK. So, in case if the academic results have to be sent by the university how can i send the application request form to the university?

Thank you.
Ideally you should put the university name (XYZ) and also get the documents sent through XYZ university only. Just get in touch with them over email asking the procedure to send documents as per WES requirement. The application request form is NOT mandatory. It is only to enable applicants, if needed. So just skip that part. All the best.

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
How does Wes calculate it's 35 working days? Is it from when the University responds to their verification mail or when they received certificate and transcript?

My timeline
Created & paid for Wes: 12/12/19
Send certificate by hellofax: 28/12/19
Transcript arrived Wes: 31/12/19
First Wes update- we have received documents- 7/1/2020
Second Wes update- we are awaiting verification from your institution: 10/1/2020

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
How does Wes calculate it's 35 working days? Is it from when the University responds to their verification mail or when they received certificate and transcript?

My timeline
Created & paid for Wes: 12/12/19
Send certificate by hellofax: 28/12/19
Transcript arrived Wes: 31/12/19
First Wes update- we have received documents- 7/1/2020
Second Wes update- we are awaiting verification from your institution: 10/1/2020
Once your university responds via email/courier it will start again from step 1. That is : we have received a package of yours blah blah.. they say that it’s 35 workings days. My masters was also sent for re-verification upon confirmation after update of 1,2,3.. I got my completion date. Which was 20 working days from the date of acceptance of all the documents.35 working days is for the safer side in case of very very high volumes.

Reactions: Dr Seun

eziD90

Jan 7, 2020

Thank you.
Hello,

Input XYZ location and name (......, UK)

Just contact XYZ, all your information and records will be with them. You pay them and they'll send the documents and transcripts to WES directly.

Don't waste time sending docs yourself, the UK university will do it after payment to them. Search their website for WES or third party verification.

My XYZ is in UK, and I studied in Asia too ;). Goodluck

Reactions: anoj_anjo

anoj_anjo

Jan 9, 2020
Ideally you should put the university name (XYZ) and also get the documents sent through XYZ university only. Just get in touch with them over email asking the procedure to send documents as per WES requirement. The application request form is NOT mandatory. It is only to enable applicants, if needed. So just skip that part. All the best.
@ja1904 Thank you very much for your response. Much appreciated

anoj_anjo

Jan 9, 2020
Hello,

Input XYZ location and name (......, UK)

Just contact XYZ, all your information and records will be with them. You pay them and they'll send the documents and transcripts to WES directly.

Don't waste time sending docs yourself, the UK university will do it after payment to them. Search their website for WES or third party verification.

My XYZ is in UK, and I studied in Asia too ;). Goodluck

eziD90, Thank you very much and your help is much appreciated

Reactions: eziD90

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Mine goes like this:

Master's Transcript reached on 8-Nov-19
Bachelor's Transcript reached on 17-Nov-19
WES Update 1: We are processing a new package on 21-Nov-19
WES Update 2: We are reviewing your documents on 24-Nov-19
WES Update 3: We are analyzing and evaluating your Documents on 27-Nov-19
WES Update 4: "On Hold" - Sent for Re-verification for Masters. Bachelors accepted on 17-Dec-19
University Update: Responded to WES's email on 18-Dec-19
WES Update 5: We are processing a new package on 23-Dec-19
WES Update 6: We are reviewing your documents on 27-Dec-19
WES Update 7: We are analyzing and evaluating your Documents on 30-Dec-19
WES Update 8: All documents have been accepted and estimated completion date is 31-Jan-20 on 4-Jan-20
Thanks for the response. I would like to know when will my ECA be ready. As per current update on 9 Jan it's says "We are processing a new package". So approximately when will report date be?

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for the response. I would like to know when will my ECA be ready. As per current update on 9 Jan it's says "We are processing a new package". So approximately when will report date be?
Expect anywhere between 50 to 70 calendar days (about 3-4 weeks to get your documents accepted and then 4-5 weeks to get the assessment). This provided your application does not go on hold for any of the degree's secondary verification.

mslat92

Dec 3, 2019
Anyone got new timelines to share? My report is due for Jan 22. Just wondering if I should expect it for then, or if it still seems like Wes is being slow.

khaliq4u

Jan 8, 2020
Gents,
I was awarded Post Graduate Certificate from London University, UK (1 year course) & before that my bachelors degree from India . My question is will it be considered as two or more degrees with additional PG points/score while calculating CRS score. Kindly give me your valuable feedback.
Thanks,
Abdul

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, Currently my crs score is 472 but haven't submitted my EE profile as i am waiting for ECA to be done. I will lose 5 points due to age (Birthday - 10th April & CRS score will come down to 467). My current update on ECA report is "Masters Accepted and Bachelors documents received and under document verification (update on 9th Jan)". When do you guys think my ECA be done?

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Hi, Currently my crs score is 472 but haven't submitted my EE profile as i am waiting for ECA to be done. I will lose 5 points due to age (Birthday - 10th April & CRS score will come down to 467). My current update on ECA report is "Masters Accepted and Bachelors documents received and under document verification (update on 9th Jan)". When do you guys think my ECA be done?
which country you are from?The credentials from India take longer than usual because of the secondary verification involved.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
I guess roughly will take 1.5-2 months depending upon how fast is your university in replying back.