+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Thank you for your input @seadragon. I did complete my LLB degree, in fact, the graduation date was indicated in the transcript of records/mark sheets. In the B.S. Accountancy transcript, the graduation date was indicated too. I was thinking maybe WES overlooked my LLB/made a mistake. From what I have read in other threads/posts of other members, they were awarded a degree for LLB, whether 3/4/5 years. With mine, however, WES did not even consider it as a degree. :-(

I guess I'll have to raise this matter to WES. Still looking forward to hearing the opinion of others.
Yes, if you think other may be have been awarded you should surely contact them. Their response may give some clarity, accordingly you can further action.

Reactions: Zan*

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Have patience, at this stage they take atleast 10 working days for Bachelors and upto 15 working days for bachelors+ Master’s! As they have update on 24th Dec expect an update between 13-17th Jan.
That's the minimum duration you have quoted. It can go upto 4 to 6 weeks. You said it right, just be patient! :)

Reactions: daksh13

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
No chance they will do it faster. I also applied for an upgrade to my existing ECA report and they took their own sweet time to evaluate both my Bachelors and PG Diploma documents and I got the estimated completion date after almost two months since they received all the required documents. If they want to do a secondary verification, then your report will get delayed even more by a few weeks.

Also, there is no need to send copies of your OD's as they are optional but it doesn't hurt to send them. I did not send them for my application.
Thanks @seadrag0n . By OD's I assume you mean Degree/Diploma certificates. Correct me If I am wrong.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hey, that’s normal. They generally take 3-5 working days from the date of acceptance. You should be able to see some update by today or by Monday.
Hey, thanks for the response. I got an update saying they received the documents and reviewing it.

Reactions: daksh13

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
At last I got my completion date as 31-Jan .Nearly 3 months of patience.. phew! :)
May I know your Timeline? I got an update today saying reviewing the documents. When do you think the actual evaluation starts and how long for completion?

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
I got a new Update on 9th January 2020 as:
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 05th Feb 2020.

Do they complete exactly on the said date or should i expect an early completion? How soon do they complete evaluation since the above update ? What is the next process after completion how long will it take for me to rcv the ECR report at my address

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I got a new Update on 9th January 2020 as:
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 05th Feb 2020.

Do they complete exactly on the said date or should i expect an early completion? How soon do they complete evaluation since the above update ? What is the next process after completion how long will it take for me to rcv the ECR report at my address
You can expect it on the due date (next morning in India) or just a couple of days earlier. You can see the report on the app and download the pdf copy through their web portal. The hard copy might take around a week to 10 days (for courier) or upto a month (for standard post) to reach your address. However, you get the reference number in pdf copy as well, so you can create your EE profile the same day.

Also, if you can, please share the Mumbai University experience - and how to sort out the "on hold" applications for the benefit of larger group. Thanks a lot.

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
You can expect it on the due date (next morning in India) or just a couple of days earlier. You can see the report on the app and download the pdf copy through their web portal. The hard copy might take around a week to 10 days (for courier) or upto a month (for standard post) to reach your address. However, you get the reference number in pdf copy as well, so you can create your EE profile the same day.

Also, if you can, please share the Mumbai University experience - and how to sort out the "on hold" applications for the benefit of larger group. Thanks a lot.

Hi ja1904,

Thanks for the prompt response it was really helpful.

My personal experience with Univ Of Mumbai wasn't great let me focus on what you asked for.
If your status is On Hold please dont wait for any update instead Send an email to WES asking for the reason which possibly would be ReVerification of your documents. If thats the case then WES sends an email to university of mumbai or any univ you had your education done from asking for reverifying yoir documents. WeS send an email to univ asking for an Email Response and Verified Document Copies by courier. The glitch here is the university will not by themselves let u know that your application is requested for reverification and you need to visit univ with original degrees and certificates to fill a reverification form and a payment of somewhere around 1600. Then the univ takes 22 working days which is 1 month to send those reverification documents by email and courier to WES and then your document evaluation restarts.
All i would say is if its On Hold dont waste time get in touch with WES ask them the reason n work on it.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi ja1904,

Thanks for the prompt response it was really helpful.

My personal experience with Univ Of Mumbai wasn't great let me focus on what you asked for.
If your status is On Hold please dont wait for any update instead Send an email to WES asking for the reason which possibly would be ReVerification of your documents. If thats the case then WES sends an email to university of mumbai or any univ you had your education done from asking for reverifying yoir documents. WeS send an email to univ asking for an Email Response and Verified Document Copies by courier. The glitch here is the university will not by themselves let u know that your application is requested for reverification and you need to visit univ with original degrees and certificates to fill a reverification form and a payment of somewhere around 1600. Then the univ takes 22 working days which is 1 month to send those reverification documents by email and courier to WES and then your document evaluation restarts.
All i would say is if its On Hold dont waste time get in touch with WES ask them the reason n work on it.
Thanks a lot. This will surely help a lot of other canditates. Does all this happen at Kalina campus or Churchgate office?

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
May I know your Timeline? I got an update today saying reviewing the documents. When do you think the actual evaluation starts and how long for completion?
Mine goes like this:

Master's Transcript reached on 8-Nov-19
Bachelor's Transcript reached on 17-Nov-19
WES Update 1: We are processing a new package on 21-Nov-19
WES Update 2: We are reviewing your documents on 24-Nov-19
WES Update 3: We are analyzing and evaluating your Documents on 27-Nov-19
WES Update 4: "On Hold" - Sent for Re-verification for Masters. Bachelors accepted on 17-Dec-19
University Update: Responded to WES's email on 18-Dec-19
WES Update 5: We are processing a new package on 23-Dec-19
WES Update 6: We are reviewing your documents on 27-Dec-19
WES Update 7: We are analyzing and evaluating your Documents on 30-Dec-19
WES Update 8: All documents have been accepted and estimated completion date is 31-Jan-20 on 4-Jan-20

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
WES Account created 30/09/2019

1. Application submitted and Payment completed - 17/10/2019

2. Documents posted to WES (Bachelor's and Master's from India) - 29/10/2019

3. Documents received and being evaluated - 14/11/2019

4. Status changed to "Evaluation in progress.Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 1/8/2020." - 09/12/2019

In the meanwhile I attempted IELTS for the first time and was lucky enough to get a score of 8877 in LRWS respectively.

All set to submit my express entry profile once I receive my evaluated document from WES on 8th Jan, 2020.
5. Status change to "Your report is under final review." - 08/01/2020

6. Report generated online and the hard copy is dispatched to the given address. - 09/01/2020

Received the report one day after the due date but no complaints.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a quick question:

My bachelors degree is already accessed for bachelors 2 years back from WES and now I have to send my Post graduate diploma degree, Do I have send my bachelors document again for assessment? Please help!