+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
My timeline has changed to "Your all documents have been accepted and due date is 10/01/2020", but when i get into details, it only shows my bachelor's study(statement of marks and degree) as accepted, whereas, i sent my two degrees and there is no mention of the 2nd institution's documents. Like not even accepted, or not accepted or anything.

Did this happen to anyone? Is there a reason or something?
Mostly you would not have mentioned about your master’s degree when filling the application.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Here comes an end to my journey with WES. Got my report today (1 day before due date). Total duration from transcripts reaching WES to report generation is exactly 12 weeks! This includes 1 credential (Masters) being put on hold.

Here is the complete timeline:
22-Sep: Application created
04-Oct: Masters marksheets reached WES (as per courier)
08-Oct: Bachelors marksheets reached WES (as per courier)
11-Oct: Update 1: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
16-Oct: Update 2: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
21-Oct: Update 3: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
08-Nov: Status changed to "we are analyzing and evaluating your documents" - blanket update to all applicants without change in date
14-Nov: Called WES for status update - was informed that the request is being sent to concerned authorities for further action
18-Nov: Update 4: "On hold: We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents." (for masters; bachelors documents accepted)
19-Nov: University responded on e-mail
21-Nov: Update 5: "We are processing a new package or document for your application."
22-Nov: Update 6: "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)."
29-Nov: Called WES for status update - was asked to wait for another week
30-Nov: Update 7: "We are reviewing your evaluation; The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 31/12/2019"
27-Dec: Update 8: "Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)."
30-Dec: Update 9: "Order Complete" (1 day before due date)

Reactions: daksh13 and yine

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
WES Account created 30/09/2019

1. Application submitted and Payment completed - 17/10/2019

2. Documents posted to WES (Bachelor's and Master's from India) - 29/10/2019

3. Documents received and being evaluated - 14/11/2019

4. Status changed to "Evaluation in progress.Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 1/8/2020." - 09/12/2019

In the meanwhile I attempted IELTS for the first time and was lucky enough to get a score of 8877 in LRWS respectively.

All set to submit my express entry profile once I receive my evaluated document from WES on 8th Jan, 2020.

Reactions: daksh13 and yine

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Got my WES Report today.
Equivalent to Masters Degree
Timeline-
Profile created : 10 Oct
Documents Delivered by me : 21st Oct
Documents delivered by Univ : 5th Nov
First Update : 10th Nov
Due Date : 6 Jan 2020
Report Generated : 4 Jan 2020

Thanks to everyone.

Reactions: Wotsit and yine

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
i have received an email from wess telling me that * WES received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report and they gave me that date completion of the report , the proble is in there is no update in the website , is that normal

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Did u check in the app?
There shouldn’t be any problem as you have received via an email. Normally, update me happen together.
i have received an email from wess telling me that * WES received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report and they gave me that date completion of the report , the proble is in there is no update in the website , is that normal
Did you check on App? There shouldn’t be any problem though as long as you have received some communication from them.

btw whats your date of completion?

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Did you check on App? There shouldn’t be any problem though as long as you have received some communication from them.

btw whats your date of completion?
yes on the app too their are no update the completion is for 31/01 , do i need to call them or no?

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
yes on the app too their are no update the completion is for 31/01 , do i need to call them or no?
May be technical glitch, wait for a day and see. Hope by tomorrow it should be updated, if not definitely call them up. What’s the current status showing up in web or App?

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
May be technical glitch, wait for a day and see. Hope by tomorrow it should be updated, if not definitely call them up. What’s the current status showing up in web or App?
The same of old status since 9 dec analysing and evaluating