+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Aloo26

Oct 21, 2019
Greetings,

I had sent my documents (marksheet transcript) through Delhi University south campus and PGDM through my college which is an autonomous institute. Now, my understanding is that Delhi university South campus put in only the marksheet transcript in the sealed envelope.

Today, my status has been updated to On hold , We are waiting for documents. Under the details it is mentioned that Delhi University Degree Certificate not received.

My question is that, do we also need to share the Degree certificate as well? If yes, then can I send it by my own (just a Photocopy) from my home (myself as a sender) rather then again going to university and asking for a Degree copy in a sealed envelope and mailing from University post office. Please suggest, if anyone else has faced similar situation. A quick response will be really helpful.

We are waiting for your documents.

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)

University of Delhi, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2008

• Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2008

• Accepted
But how long did it take to be accepted for the transcripts

sk_11

Dec 18, 2019
Anyone with their Estimated Completion date on 20th Dec? Is there any change in status. What’s the ongoing trend of actually receiving the report v/s the estimated date.

Next69

Dec 7, 2019
When did you submit your documents? Mine were received by WES on the 23rd of October. Anyway I got my estimation yesterday finally. I didn't have to call again. My report is due for January 14th. Fingers crossed.

I'm using the free trial from Skype to call them lol. Unlimited calls to North America.
That's good news, congratulations !
WES received my documents on October 28th. I called Monday and spoke to a supervisor who told me to call back on Thursday if I still had no update. So I called again yesterday. He told me he was sending an e-mail to ask them for an update today. Still nothing for the moment, let's wait until the end of the day...

Next69

Dec 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I finally got an update yesterday. My application has been put on hold. They rejected one of my transcripts for one of my degrees, saying that it has not been sent by the right institution : I spent a semester abroad for an international exchange program. And it has not been sent by the host university, but by my official school.
Asking the host university to send back the transcript would take a very long time (and cost additional money). As I already have 3 other degrees for which WES accepted all documents, I would like to remove this degree.
Has anyone already done that ? How to proceed and how long does it take ?

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Estimated completion date was yesterday 20/12/2019 but up till now no change of status, no feedback whatsoever.

This is really tiring. Sigh!

Next69

Dec 7, 2019
Guys, I have a question :
I am asking for evaluation of a degree from a French business school. During the 5 years of studies, I spent 2 semesters abroad (one in the UK in 2009, one in Denmark in 2010), as requested by my business school, in order to complete my degree.
My French business school sent, in sealed envelop, certified copies of all the transcripts, including the ones from UK and Denmark.

My application is on hold and my WES account is showing the following :

University XX, United Kingdom
1. Academic Transcript, Academic Transcript, 2009
  • Not Accepted | Details
Business school, France
2. Academic Transcript, 2012
  • Accepted
3. Degree Certificate, 2012
  • Accepted

As I read it, I understand that they accepted all transcripts and degree certificate for my business school degree, but considered that I am also asking for evaluation of a degree from the UK university, which is not the case.
Otherwise, I do not understand why they would make this comment for the UK university, and not for the Danish one.

What do you think ?
Does this mean that if I call them and ask to drop this UK university evaluation that I did not ask for in the first place they can proceed with the evaluation of the business school degree ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Guys, I have a question :
I am asking for evaluation of a degree from a French business school. During the 5 years of studies, I spent 2 semesters abroad (one in the UK in 2009, one in Denmark in 2010), as requested by my business school, in order to complete my degree.
My French business school sent, in sealed envelop, certified copies of all the transcripts, including the ones from UK and Denmark.

My application is on hold and my WES account is showing the following :

University XX, United Kingdom
1. Academic Transcript, Academic Transcript, 2009
  • Not Accepted | Details
Business school, France
2. Academic Transcript, 2012
  • Accepted
3. Degree Certificate, 2012
  • Accepted

As I read it, I understand that they accepted all transcripts and degree certificate for my business school degree, but considered that I am also asking for evaluation of a degree from the UK university, which is not the case.
Otherwise, I do not understand why they would make this comment for the UK university, and not for the Danish one.

What do you think ?
Does this mean that if I call them and ask to drop this UK university evaluation that I did not ask for in the first place they can proceed with the evaluation of the business school degree ?
WES will evaluate credentials you mentioned while creating your profile. Drop a note to them using Contact form. They usually respond within 48 hours. If you no longer need this to be evaluated, see if they agree to remove this completely. They wont proceed with your report until this has been sorted.