+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

AUSSIEMATE

Oct 24, 2019
Finally, I got my ECA. Below is my timeline. Hope it helps others in tracking
Oct 25: Account created
Oct 27: Documents sent online - my eQuals
Nov 02: WES - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Nov 14: WES - All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is in progress. The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 11 Dec 2019.
Dec 11: No update or status change received from WES.

Dec 17: Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipients.
Dec 17: Your order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipients. Completion email received and PDF Report downloaded.

Reactions: yine

AKE

Aug 4, 2019
My Timeline for WES ECA

13/11/2019 - Status: In progress
We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

16/12/2019 - We are reviewing your documents / All documents have been accepted. Estimated completion date is 15/01/2020
(This update was done after calling WES and asking them about the status where they said that it has been a while and they shall escalate it)

Note: Degree from India (sent through post) and Australia (shared through MyEquals)

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
What is the chances of documents being sent for re-verification after getting an estimated completion date? Did anyone here have this experience ?

saezien

Dec 10, 2019
My husband received his report today. Here's his timeline :

13-oct-2019 : Documents sent
23-oct-2019 : WES status updated to documents received
05-nov-2019 : WES status updated to documents are being verified for completeness and accuracy
20-nov-2019 : Estimated completion date is 17-dec-2019
17-dec-2019 : Your report is being finalized
18-dec-2019 : your order is complete. Got a master's degree like we were expecting.

We sent our documents together, but my estimated completion date is 14-jan-2020.

Regards,

Ypc

Dec 1, 2019

05-nov-2019 : WES status updated to documents are being verified for completeness and accuracy
18-dec-2019 : your order is complete. Got a master's degree like we were expecting.

We sent our documents together, but my estimated completion date is 14-jan-2020.

Regards,
Lucky man congratulations

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
These evaluators at WES are fooling around! I am at evaluating and analyzing documents since 6/11. Every time I call they tell me that they will escalate. Whenever I ask about the escalations, they say that the evaluators did not respond yet. Like I said, fooling around!

Aloo26

Oct 21, 2019

Regards,

Hi,

So was your husband bachelors from home country and masters from outside home country??

And is yours similar case or you one degree??

saezien

Dec 10, 2019
Hi,

So was your husband bachelors from home country and masters from outside home country??

And is yours similar case or you one degree??
Yes exactly. My case is a little different since I went through a special french program (not a regular bachelor+master) so I guess that's why it's taking more time.

Anyway I had to call WES many times in order to get an estimation date.

AKE

Aug 4, 2019

Regards,

If your order is complete on 18 Dec then did you receive soft copy or they will dispatch it only on/after 14th Jan? Thanks

sk_11

Dec 18, 2019
Greetings,

I had sent my documents (marksheet transcript) through Delhi University south campus and PGDM through my college which is an autonomous institute. Now, my understanding is that Delhi university South campus put in only the marksheet transcript in the sealed envelope.

Today, my status has been updated to On hold , We are waiting for documents. Under the details it is mentioned that Delhi University Degree Certificate not received.

My question is that, do we also need to share the Degree certificate as well? If yes, then can I send it by my own (just a Photocopy) from my home (myself as a sender) rather then again going to university and asking for a Degree copy in a sealed envelope and mailing from University post office. Please suggest, if anyone else has faced similar situation. A quick response will be really helpful.

We are waiting for your documents.

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)

University of Delhi, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2008

• Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2008

• Accepted

Aloo26

Oct 21, 2019
Greetings,

I had sent my documents (marksheet transcript) through Delhi University south campus and PGDM through my college which is an autonomous institute. Now, my understanding is that Delhi university South campus put in only the marksheet transcript in the sealed envelope.

Today, my status has been updated to On hold , We are waiting for documents. Under the details it is mentioned that Delhi University Degree Certificate not received.

My question is that, do we also need to share the Degree certificate as well? If yes, then can I send it by my own (just a Photocopy) from my home (myself as a sender) rather then again going to university and asking for a Degree copy in a sealed envelope and mailing from University post office. Please suggest, if anyone else has faced similar situation. A quick response will be really helpful.

We are waiting for your documents.

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)

University of Delhi, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2008

• Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2008

• Accepted
Hi,

Yes this had happened to me as well.

Yes you can send a photocopy yourself. I sent it via Fax and it got updated in a day. Just to be safe I also sent a copy via mail and that also is updated. Just waiting to get my estimation date!!

Aloo26

Oct 21, 2019
No idea. Internally how it works. Logically, should start with whole process, but they restart verification only to that particular degree or only to that certificate/statement of marks.

But not sure if fax is accepted. As they would want University to post these documents to them.
Hello,

I am pretty sure that the fax would be accepted as for me they had asked two things

1. Photocopy of degree/provisional document directly
2. Transcript directly from University.