+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Well, as suspected, my process has gone on hold for my PG documents. The bachelors documents from University of Mumbai have got accepted.

The status has changed to following for both degree certificate and marksheets for PG:

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

Now my question is, do they need response with physical copies or a response on e-mail also suffices? Will need to communicate with the admin guys accordingly. Any help is appreciated.
Finally got estimated date of completion as 31st December; hoping to end the year 2019 (or start the new year) on a high note with Masters equivalency now!

Here is my timeline so far:

22-Sep: Application created
04-Oct: Masters marksheets reached WES (as per courier)
08-Oct: Bachelors marksheets reached WES (as per courier)
11-Oct: Update 1: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
16-Oct: Update 2: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
21-Oct: Update 3: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
08-Nov: Status changed to "we are analyzing and evaluating your documents" - blanket update to all applicants without change in date
14-Nov: Called WES for status update - was informed that the request is being sent to concerned authorities for further action
18-Nov: Update 4: "On hold: We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents." (for masters; bachelors documents accepted)
19-Nov: University responded on e-mail
21-Nov: Update 5: "We are processing a new package or document for your application."
22-Nov: Update 6: "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)."
29-Nov: Called WES for status update - was asked to wait for another week
30-Nov: Update 7: "We are reviewing your evaluation; The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 31/12/2019"

Vishavdeepk

May 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Noc2123
AOR Received.
31-12-2020
11 nov - documents recieved
25 nov - Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

mslat92

Dec 3, 2019
12/12/19: Account Created
12/12/19: Application Submitted
12/12/19: In Progress "We are processing a new package or document for your application."

Anybody have experience with My eQuals? And if it speeds up the process because it's all been sent electronically, and potentially less verification is required? Hoping this process doesn't drag out like it seems can happen when documents are sent by paper.