+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi all, I need HELP.

i have requested an upgrade to my ECA to add a new credential. I paid 107 CAD and a new reference number was generated. However, as soon as I finished and waited for sometime for the profile to update, I had this:

Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential)
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/9/2019

I did not send anything yet and I just paid today for the upgrade! So why does it say that they have received my documents?

emrob

Oct 10, 2019
Here is my WES timeline. Can anyone please tell me when I can expect my ECA?
I'm trying to verify a 1 year Masters Degree from Australia.

Account Created - 9/2/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Application Submitted - 9/3/2019
Documents received - 10/7/2019

Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Last edited:

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hi Rkd,

After how many days after your university responded, did they change the status from "On Hold" to "In progress"? My University responded on 1st oct still they didnt update the status.
Hi..

It took me around 10 business days for WES to update the status from On hold to In progress.. Now I am waiting for them to accept the response and give an evaluation completion date. Now this has taken around 7 days...No change in the status.. Still it says.. Reviewing your documents..Really frustrated...

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi All,
How many days, WES take to update the receipt of documents once university replies to their email about secondary verification? University has responded to them with positive reply on 1st Oct, still they did not update the receipt of documents?
For me it takes 8 days to update status from hold to we are processing after University reply on mail.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys,

My ECA report is due on the 18th and I got an update saying “Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).” Can I expect to get the soft copy tomorrow? When do you usually get the report after getting this update?
Thanks

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys,

My ECA report is due on the 18th and I got an update saying “Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).” Can I expect to get the soft copy tomorrow? When do you usually get the report after getting this update?
Thanks
As I see all old cases they received there report next day after final review. May b you will be get tomorrow good luck for you bro. Please update here when you will be get your report so that we can expect our eca deadline my evaluation will be due on 24 May be I will be get in in next weekend.

Hardik4067

Jul 18, 2019
Hi guys,

Thanks
Same r response I got in my wife's WES account with same due date for completion. Hoping for electronic report soon

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys,

Thanks
Can you please share your WES timeline?

My timeline is as follows
09th Sept - Bachelors docs received by WES
16th Sept - WES Status updated "In progress" (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).)
19th Sept - Masters docs received by WES
23rd Sept - WES Status updated "In progress" (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).) (2nd update)
01st Oct - WES Status updated "In progress" (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).) (3rd update)
10th Oct - WES Status updated "In progress" (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).) (4th update)

By when can I tentatively expect the ECA report? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Hardeep2903

Mai matwins

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Its been 7 days now after dhl delivered my documents but still there is no update on my profile. Do you guys have any idea how long it will take for them to update receipt

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
My WES Application

• My Qualifications are as follows:

- Degree: Diplome d'ingenieur in Safety and Health from Algeria
- Master: in Entrepreneurship and innovation from Malaysia.
  • Process:
- I requested a copy of my degree and transcript (French Language) from my university in Algeria via my friend who brought it for me in a sealed envelop to Malaysia.

- I gave this envelop to the Malaysian University and ask them to send the envelop along with my Master degree and transcript in one folder which they accepted.
  • My timeline is as follow:
20-05-2019: Account created
12-07-2019: Application submitted
22-07-2019: Documents sent by my University via Poslaju (Malaysia)
25-07-2019: Document picked up by Canada post
08-08-2019: Document delivered to WES
08-08-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for required document(s).
13-08-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
20-08-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
26-08-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
23-09-2019 We are reviewing your evaluation report. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is due for completion on 21/10/2019
11-10-2019 Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Hoping today i will get the online report in my email :)
  • Notes:
-I used Poslaju ( local courier in Malaysia). As a result, my documents remains with Customers for over a week
-I needed to call WES on 20/09/2019 to inquire about my application ( it was effective)
-My application did not go on pending for confirmation from Institute / University.

• Timeframe:
68 calendar days (47 days working days and 21 weekends/ PH).