+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

tokalaangel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
You need to send Diploma transcripts as well. Even i skipped diploma transcripts thinking it was not required but after 2 weeks my account was on hold asking for additional documents, once i called them they asked me to mail them and ask. So after 3 days i was told that it's my responsibility to send all the relevant documents. My bachelors transcripts started from 2nd year since I had done 3 years diploma course. I would advise you to start the process of getting transcripts for Diploma or at least call them and confirm it once. because if they keep hold on your account it will just delay your process.
What do you mean by diploma transcripts? Would photocopies of my diploma work or do I need to send the originals? If copies are enough, do they need to be in color? Can I send them digitally?

MrReddington

Sep 27, 2019
What do you mean by diploma transcripts? Would photocopies of my diploma work or do I need to send the originals? If copies are enough, do they need to be in color? Can I send them digitally?
No you don't need to send originals. They asked me for my Diploma certificate, transcripts and statement of marks. so basically what i did was asked my university for transcripts and had them stamp the photo copies of my marksheets.

tokalaangel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
No you don't need to send originals. They asked me for my Diploma certificate, transcripts and statement of marks. so basically what i did was asked my university for transcripts and had them stamp the photo copies of my marksheets.
Oh okay thanks. Was yours for a university from the US? I just went to their site to double check but I still don’t see a requirement for diploma...

I hope me sending in my diploma won’t reset anything if it turns out they don’t need it :S

MrReddington

Sep 27, 2019
Oh okay thanks. Was yours for a university from the US? I just went to their site to double check but I still don’t see a requirement for diploma...

I hope me sending in my diploma won’t reset anything if it turns out they don’t need it :S
Just confirm with them once. My diploma and bachelors were from India. My bachelor's transcripts were from 3rd sem to 8th sem. so they wanted me to send 1st and 2nd sem transcripts which i didn't have so i emailed them and they said, you've to send diploma transcripts to complete the evaluations. Just email and confirm with them once about your documents. Its better to be prepared with whatever documents they require.

nsangwan

Sep 19, 2019
WES Application created - 1 August
Bachelors delivered (According to DHL) - 3sep
Document Received (According to WES) - 4 sep
Masters delivered (According to DHL) - 10 sep
Documents received ( as per Wes )- 10 sep S
2 nd masters delivered 15 SEP
Document received as per Wes 17 SEP
After that 3 status that we received your docs on 17 , 24 and 30 SEP

Also just to add on I have opted for addition of the 2 nd masters

And still showing same , any one have similar timelines and please guide when I can expect date of completion .. any senior guy who can throw some light .. by an
Can anyone comment on similar timelines as I know it will not help but still

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
Can anyone comment on similar timelines as I know it will not help but still
Documents received on 20th Aug

First update 22aug we received your documents, we reviewing them

Second update 28th we received your documents, we reviewing them

Third update 5th Sep we received your documents, we reviewing them

Nothing after that, called many times, every time same reply, please wait...

nsangwan

Sep 19, 2019
Documents received on 20th Aug

First update 22aug we received your documents, we reviewing them

Second update 28th we received your documents, we reviewing them

Third update 5th Sep we received your documents, we reviewing them

Nothing after that, called many times, every time same reply, please wait...
They don't even tell where is process stuck

crazyforPR

Sep 30, 2019
Hi All,
How many days, WES take to update the receipt of documents once university replies to their email about secondary verification? University has responded to them with positive reply on 1st Oct, still they did not update the receipt of documents?

Reactions: kartsuch

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
Hi All,
How many days, WES take to update the receipt of documents once university replies to their email about secondary verification? University has responded to them with positive reply on 1st Oct, still they did not update the receipt of documents?
They usually take 5-7 business days for the timeline to reflect

Reactions: crazyforPR

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Got my evaluation report today morning. 12 days ahead of the scheduled completion date
Oh that is so amazing. My due date is on the 18th and would like to get it few days early to get in the ee draw next week. Should I call them and ask if they could expediate the process a bit. Or should I just wait....

sahana159

Oct 9, 2019
Hi,
Does WES accept a 4 year bachelors degree from NIFT, Bangalore. I have a B.Des (Fashion Design) degree.
I spoke to a few visa agencies and they said that WES doesn't accept this and that I have to go through IQAS.
Has anyone successfully had their NIFT degree verified through WES?

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,
Does WES accept a 4 year bachelors degree from NIFT, Bangalore. I have a B.Des (Fashion Design) degree.
I spoke to a few visa agencies and they said that WES doesn't accept this and that I have to go through IQAS.
Has anyone successfully had their NIFT degree verified through WES?
I remember someone from NIFT Hyd had sent to WES and got the ECA in 50-60 days.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hi All,

WES has updated the receipt of the email after my university replied to their email about secondary verification...and so my status had changed from "On hold" to " In progress". But it has been 4 days since this status update has come (to be precise on 2nd of October) . I was expecting WES to give me the evaluation due date completion date just after providing the status update regarding the response from the university, which was the case for my spouse WES evaluation. She got the due date of completion the very next day WES updated the status of receipt of response from the university. But in my case, there is no change till now.

I called the Wes customer care and they say that the document received are under review. What should I do? It has already been over 2 months now....Any suggestions mates?

crazyforPR

Sep 30, 2019
Hi All,

WES has updated the receipt of the email after my university replied to their email about secondary verification...and so my status had changed from "On hold" to " In progress". But it has been 4 days since this status update has come (to be precise on 2nd of October) . I was expecting WES to give me the evaluation due date completion date just after providing the status update regarding the response from the university, which was the case for my spouse WES evaluation. She got the due date of completion the very next day WES updated the status of receipt of response from the university. But in my case, there is no change till now.

I called the Wes customer care and they say that the document received are under review. What should I do? It has already been over 2 months now....Any suggestions mates?
Hi Rkd,

After how many days after your university responded, did they change the status from "On Hold" to "In progress"? My University responded on 1st oct still they didnt update the status.