+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

MSRIKANTH

Apr 3, 2019
I got an update yesterday saying "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." My due date is 10/04/2019. When can i expect to get the report?
Hi As I have an experience you will get the report by today or tomorrow.

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I got an update yesterday saying "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." My due date is 10/04/2019. When can i expect to get the report?
Congratulations! You can expect the report very soon... my due date is Oct 2nd and still no change since Sep 5th:eek:

Preetdehal

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Chandighar
Timeline documents received on 09/09/19
Last update 21/09/19 we received your documents.we are reviewing your documents .
Any one have same timeline
When I can get the due date any idea?

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi Imtiaz, Could you pls advise when did they receive your documents? After how many days of receiving documents, they provide the due date ?
My timeline is as follow:

6-28-2019 Document(s) received through courier by Z. Maple of WES (according to courier)
6-28-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for required document(s).
7-5-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
7-8-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
8-14-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your document(s).
8-27-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-3-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-7-2019 We are reviewing your evaluation report. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/4/2019
9-29-2019 Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
9-30-2019 Your Evaluation is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.

"It took 95 Days to complete (66 Working Days & 29 Holidays)"

crazyforPR

Sep 30, 2019
My timeline is as follow:

6-28-2019 Document(s) received through courier by Z. Maple of WES (according to courier)
6-28-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for required document(s).
7-5-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
7-8-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
8-14-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your document(s).
8-27-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-3-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-7-2019 We are reviewing your evaluation report. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/4/2019
9-29-2019 Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
9-30-2019 Your Evaluation is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.

"It took 95 Days to complete (66 Working Days & 29 Holidays)"

Thank you so much my friend for such an elaborative information. Really helpful.

My documents were received on 09/17. We are reviewing your documents.
09/18: One more date changed and status is "we are reviewing your documents"
Since then status is same. Last updated date is also 09/18.

When will I come to know that they accepted the documents by university? Since it is pending review from last 2 weeks still can they send to university for secondary verification ?

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
Thank you so much my friend for such an elaborative information. Really helpful.

My documents were received on 09/17. We are reviewing your documents.
09/18: One more date changed and status is "we are reviewing your documents"
Since then status is same. Last updated date is also 09/18.

When will I come to know that they accepted the documents by university? Since it is pending review from last 2 weeks still can they send to university for secondary verification ?
My documents reached on the 20th of August, since only 2 updates with we received your documents we reviewing them. Last update was 5/09/2019 almost a month. Called them 3 times since and was just told to wait. They are taking their time.

crazyforPR

Sep 30, 2019
My documents reached on the 20th of August, since only 2 updates with we received your documents we reviewing them. Last update was 5/09/2019 almost a month. Called them 3 times since and was just told to wait. They are taking their time.
They did not tell you that we accepted the documents? They are taking extreme long time.

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
They did not tell you that we accepted the documents? They are taking extreme long time.
No, not said anything about accepting the documents. When you documents actually get accepted they will change the status and also will give you the report due date at the same time. it's very frustrating process.

crazyforPR

Sep 30, 2019
No, not said anything about accepting the documents. When you documents actually get accepted they will change the status and also will give you the report due date at the same time. it's very frustrating process.
Crazy process. They should atleast inform that documents are in order. Then they take any time they want. They will be hanging us in the middle for around 2 months even after receiving all documents. Dnt know these guys are living in 16th century or what.