+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Finally got the completion date..
Following is my timeline
6-26-2019 Documents(s) sent through courier
6-28-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for required document(s).
7-5-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
7-8-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
8-14-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your document(s).
8-27-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-3-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-7-2019 We are reviewing your evaluation report. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/4/2019

Now counting days.. it seems like i will miss the next two upcoming draws :-(

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
new update
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 9/10/2019

our evaluation is due for completion on 10/7/2019
i dnt know but i sent all diploma documents and my all diploma and digree documents are accepted
Thanks bro for update me with your timeline. My documents were delivered 2days after you so hope today & tomorrow I will be get update. Thanks bro.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi,

I had my bachelors evaluated by WES canada in 2018 , and now for Masters I created a new profile and sent the documents. I paid more because I thought WES might again ask for my bachelor documents to be sent directly to them which my institution might take forever.
Now when I sent my masters(USA) transcripts I am getting a status after couple of weeks saying "
Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Second Evaluation" and pending steps show as

PENDING
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Refund in Progress

We are currently processing your refund.

Did anyone else encounter such a scenario? Would WES want my bachelors transcripts again though I have never put them to be evaluated?

Thanks

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
Hi,

I had my bachelors evaluated by WES canada in 2018 , and now for Masters I created a new profile and sent the documents. I paid more because I thought WES might again ask for my bachelor documents to be sent directly to them which my institution might take forever.
Now when I sent my masters(USA) transcripts I am getting a status after couple of weeks saying "
Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Second Evaluation" and pending steps show as

PENDING
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Refund in Progress

Did anyone else encounter such a scenario? Would WES want my bachelors transcripts again though I have never put them to be evaluated?

Thanks
Did you actually include your previous WES ref for your BSc on your MSc application?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Guys, query about type of assessment.
I'm dentist by profession with 6 years full time studying, also I got a another degree for 3 years of full time studying in a special field.I have got my first degree assessed by Wes and I'd like to get my second degree evaluated by Wes too. What would be the result? PhD or another master?
Your first degree in dentistry will give you masters equivalent points (126 or 135 if single) as it’s a professional degree. As a result I wouldn’t bother evaluating the second degree - masters gives higher points than 2 or more degrees (119/128). Second evaluation won’t give you PhD points (140/150( as it was not Doctoral level ( or is it?)

Last edited:

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Did you actually include your previous WES ref for your BSc on your MSc application?
No I did Not. I did not include my Btech Referance number for my MS . I called them and they asked me to mail them to remove the bachelors and only evaluate masters. I am little anxious

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi,

PENDING
Evaluation in Progress

Refund in Progress

Thanks
Refunding is the right process what WES is doing. There is no need to send the bachelors degree documents again after evaluating your bachelors by WES once. WES will never ask for it. To upgrade your previous ECA by WES. You just need to log on your previous WES account and there you can easily find how to update your ECA. As you paid extra amount now they are refunding you. No need to worry

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Refunding is the right process what WES is doing. There is no need to send the bachelors degree documents again after evaluating your bachelors by WES once. WES will never ask for it. To upgrade your previous ECA by WES. You just need to log on your previous WES account and there you can easily find how to update your ECA. As you paid extra amount now they are refunding you. No need to worry
Thanks for your reply. My bachelors was from India, and my initial WES report was generated in June 2018 when I sent the documents to WES. There was a process change in Dec 2018 where WES only accepts documents from universities directly. So as far as my understanding goes based on my talks with the WES guys, they might need to evalutate my bachelors again and this time they want transcripts straight from university.

SUNNYSIDHU88

Sep 12, 2019
HI EVERYBODY
MY WES EVALUATION DUE DATE WAS 9TH SEPTEMBER,2019.... MY EVALUATION WAS COMPLETED ON 30TH AUG 2019... BUT THE ELECTRONIC REPORT I RECEIVED ITS WRITTEN ON IT NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY ..

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW??

Last edited:

SUNNYSIDHU88

Sep 12, 2019
THEY HAVE PROVIDED CANADIAN equivalency FOR MY BTECH (BACHELOR'S 4 YEARS) AS WELL AS MTECH (MASTERS DEGREE)......BUT its written
EVALUATION - NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply. My bachelors was from India, and my initial WES report was generated in June 2018 when I sent the documents to WES. There was a process change in Dec 2018 where WES only accepts documents from universities directly. So as far as my understanding goes based on my talks with the WES guys, they might need to evalutate my bachelors again and this time they want transcripts straight from university.
I did my initial WES report (bachelors) in 2017 and updated WES (masters) in 2019. So what ever the rules changed that does not have impact on the previous WES report i believe.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Please Help Me !

Done my education credential assessment through consultant and his email was used for the same. He is not in my contact for the last 02 years even I tried to make contact him but no contact was established. Now, I’m very upset, kindly do let me know how can I add my more degrees/master degree.

SUNNYSIDHU88

Sep 12, 2019
Finally got the completion date..
Following is my timeline
6-26-2019 Documents(s) sent through courier
6-28-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for required document(s).
7-5-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
7-8-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
8-14-2019 On Hold. We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your document(s).
8-27-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-3-2019 We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
9-7-2019 We are reviewing your evaluation report. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/4/2019

Now counting days.. it seems like i will miss the next two upcoming draws :-(

HI
MY WES EVALUATION DUE DATE WAS 9TH SEPTEMBER,2019.... MY EVALUATION WAS COMPLETED ON 30TH AUG 2019... BUT THE ELECTRONIC REPORT I RECEIVED ITS WRITTEN ON IT EVALUATION- NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY ..

THEY HAVE PROVIDED CANADIAN equivalency FOR MY BTECH (BACHELOR'S 4 YEARS) AS WELL AS MTECH (MASTERS DEGREE)......BUT its written
EVALUATION - NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW??