+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You are right. But my case is a bit diffrenet as I am applying through SINP immigration program which needs CIPS (CIPS is an association of IT professionals) in addition to wes but they need it course by course.
Ok. Have read about CIPS discussion in this thread below?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cips-certification-for-sinp.513440/

I think you should contact WES and explain your situation maybe you could get course by course and rather than paying extra CAD $100 again after you receive your report.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
I realize how ridiculously fast my process was (see original post for timeline). I'd been given a completion date of 8/6 but I randomly signed into WES yesterday..

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Status last updated: 7/17/2019
*no email was sent for this*

Got email this morning at 9:11am ET "Evaluation Completed Notification"...logged on after 15mins and was able to download ECA.
"Dear Ms. *********,

We are pleased to confirm that your evaluation report was completed on July 18, 2019.

Please allow 15 minutes after receipt of this email for our system to generate your report before attempting to view it. A paper copy of your ECA report will be shipped to you by the end of the business day.

Your report has been shipped to the recipient(s) below:

1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)...."

*My degrees are from the US. I used the e-transcript option for both so they were delivered same day.
**Random observation. My ECA# on report is my reference# with IMM at the end. Please do NOT quote me on this. Just an observation in my case. It may not be the case for everyone. I held off on submitting my profile as I'd been told the numbers wouldn't be the same.
***Goodluck to all still waiting..Hopefully they get it together ASAP

My timeline

Wes application created on 7/1/2019 as in July 1st. I immediately ordered electronic transcripts from both my schools be sent to WES. They received both same day. I got notified by transcript service when each was downloaded at WES. I was surprised WES updated same day as it was Canada day so a public holiday.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 7/1/2019
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 7/3/2019
We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 7/9/2019

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 7/9/2019 | Ref#: ********

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/6/2019

Hope it comes through on time and I hope y'all get updates soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dheana90

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
are your degrees from the US?

I realize how ridiculously fast my process was (see original post for timeline). I'd been given a completion date of 8/6 but I randomly signed into WES yesterday..

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Status last updated: 7/17/2019
*no email was sent for this*

Got email this morning at 9:11am ET "Evaluation Completed Notification"...logged on after 15mins and was able to download ECA.
"Dear Ms. *********,

We are pleased to confirm that your evaluation report was completed on July 18, 2019.

Please allow 15 minutes after receipt of this email for our system to generate your report before attempting to view it. A paper copy of your ECA report will be shipped to you by the end of the business day.

Your report has been shipped to the recipient(s) below:

1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)...."

**Random observation. My ECA# on report is my reference# with IMM at the end. Please do NOT quote me on this. Just an observation in my case. It may not be the case for everyone. I held off on submitting my profile as I'd been told the numbers wouldn't be the same.

***Goodluck to all still waiting..Hopefully they get it together ASAP**

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Contacting them is another painful process. Which is the best mode of contact? twitter?
In my case, I just emailed them twice and my status was updated for verification though my second mail was a stinking one.

And in two days my university has verified and replied back.

Try emailing them thru their form and then try calling them up.

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
U have a long way to go. My documents were reviewed for 1 month & 6 days before they were accepted. It usually takes a month to get accepted.
Already a month + 7 days for me and I'm yet to get a due date. Some people still waiting since May. The people who have submitted their documents only this month will need a LOT of patience to get through this.

Hannan04

Jan 31, 2019
Already a month + 7 days for me and I'm yet to get a due date. Some people still waiting since May. The people who have submitted their documents only this month will need a LOT of patience to get through this.
YOU Should give them a call again if it has already been a month.

Mchan

Jul 12, 2019
My ECA was due today and I haven't gotten anything. Now I am nervous that I will not get it for the draw on Wednesday :(

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
So my observation is, once all your documents are received, WES takes about 30 working days to accept the documents.
After acceptance they take 15 working days within which your status will change as " Evaluation in progress", "order under final review" and finally report available.

WES has emailed all that the maximum processing time in 35 days. I suggest you don't bother them until the deadline is very close or already crossed. I suggest you all to write emails rather than calling as you will also have a record of your query's reply.

Finally count only the working days and not calendar days.

Best wishes,
Shiva

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
It’s been more than 4 months for me.
What I got till date is email from WES for verification for Te third time. Really annoying and don’t know what to do.
My university is an government university.
Don’t know what they are looking for they have already replied for 2 times.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
It’s been more than 4 months for me.
What I got till date is email from WES for verification for Te third time. Really annoying and don’t know what to do.
My university is an government university.
Don’t know what they are looking for they have already replied for 2 times.
What does your WES portal shows in terms of verification? As in all the marksheets and degree xerox sent together or they have been sent separately?