+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Your account will get updated by today or by tomorrow for sure.
I'm not expecting updates again at the moment as WES already updated tue progress of my ECA by giving report due for completion date on friday not long after called them.

My previous reply which you quote was for @chemistesa and @auroraaustralis. :):)

Maybe you reply to the wrong thread?

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
Well it doesn't make sense then for two updates. Mine was like, one for documents received and one for second verification.

Is your second verification done? If it's not, second update is for two documents then.
Maybe. I'm not aware of what this second verification entails. My university sent the docs directly in a sealed envelope.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Anyone here from H.P university with an MBA degree. I am not getting my evaluation done. It’s been more than 4 months. I did everything according to the procedure and deposited my fees. But I am getting only emails from Wes for verification for 3rd time. My bachelors from PTU got verified very quickly. But I am not able to understand what is the problem with my master degree.
Anyone here who can help regarding this ?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe. I'm not aware of what this second verification entails. My university sent the docs directly in a sealed envelope.
Well 2 months is to be precise for time taken by WES to generate report.

Apart from sending mails and buzzing them up, nothing much we can do than to wait.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone here from H.P university with an MBA degree. I am not getting my evaluation done. It’s been more than 4 months. I did everything according to the procedure and deposited my fees. But I am getting only emails from Wes for verification for 3rd time. My bachelors from PTU got verified very quickly. But I am not able to understand what is the problem with my master degree.
Anyone here who can help regarding this ?
Did you check with your HP uni about verification?

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Yes I checked all the details with the university, they said we answer all the emails same as yours. They are too confused about this...! What to do with this...!

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
My timeline:

Documents sent from the University on June26th, delivered to WES on June 28th.

1st update on July 4th: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

2nd update on July 11th: We received your document(s). We are reviewing yourdocument(s).

3rd update on July 12th: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Same with me .....! 3 vérification e-mails

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I spent 40min waiting for WES to answer the phone. After the speaker tell he doesn't hear me and close the conversation.
My timeline. : get 3 updates

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 7/3/2019

Status last updated: 7/1/2019

Status last updated: 6/26/2019

My wife exactly the same case and the same progress. DO you have any idea about when they will give me a due date of completion?

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
I spent 40min waiting for WES to answer the phone. After the speaker tell he doesn't hear me and close the conversation.
My timeline. : get 3 updates

Status last updated: 7/3/2019

Status last updated: 7/1/2019

Status last updated: 6/26/2019

My wife exactly the same case and the same progress. DO you have any idea about when they will give me a due date of completion?
Same case with me ....!
Is there Anybody above them, whom we can complaint about such a lack of services.
As we paid them for there services and they must give us a proper reason for delaying the matter.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Same case with me ....!
Is there Anybody above them, whom we can complaint about such a lack of services.
As we paid them for there services and they must give us a proper reason for delaying the matter.
Is your status still "On Hold" saying they are waiting for your university topic verify?