+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

VinayDhuwan

Jul 13, 2019
Agreed. Others who should remember that 35 business days means 5 days a week (monday-friday). So it's actually 7 weeks in total. So, don't ask for update yet if WES just received your doc for a day.
one clarification on this as per WES website " Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full." which implies that basically evaluation report creation time is 35 days.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sorry to ask but how you do a calling from hangout. I added +1 416 972 0070 number in my phone contacts but not able to make a call with this contact in hangout.

Really? It worked for me when I called them on friday. Try this number then +1 800 361 6106

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
one clarification on this as per WES website " Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full." which implies that basically evaluation report creation time is 35 days.
Business days is not calendar days,though.. Business days is only monday to friday (5days). Whereas calendar days is monday to sunday (7 days). So 35 business days means 7 weeks not 5weeks.

VinayDhuwan

Jul 13, 2019
Really? It worked for me when I called them on friday. Try this number then +1 800 361 6106
I just had a word with WES rep (after half hour waiting) they said I received three updates because my three packets reached them on three different dates. However, this pushes back my application in the queue. They cannot provide me any status update on the documents so I have to wait.........

Reactions: Dheana90

Hannan04

Jan 31, 2019
I just had a word with WES rep (after half hour waiting) they said I received three updates because my three packets reached them on three different dates. However, this pushes back my application in the queue. They cannot provide me any status update on the documents so I have to wait.........
Currently waiting for them to pick up the call. Waiting since 25 mins. What else did they say?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah, kinda same reply I got on friday. The lady said sorry unfortunately we can't give you estimation of how long the view gonna take. However, we will notify you when we have done reviewing your transcript. You can check it in your account. After I hung up. They updated the status when I checked it 15mins later.

VinayDhuwan

Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, kinda same reply I got on friday. The lady said sorry unfortunately we can't give you estimation of how long the view gonna take. However, we will notify you when we have done reviewing your transcript. You can check it in your account. After I hung up. They updated the status when I checked it 15mins later.
I guess you was lucky ;)

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I guess you was lucky ;)
I think it's bcos they received my docs electronically and easy to verify.

Hope the acceot your docs soon and give completion date soon.

Now, if your degree is from Indian institution, expect second verification. They might send the transcript to the institution again and the institution has to reply back again and it might take time for WES to update the status again.

VinayDhuwan

Jul 13, 2019
I think it's bcos they received my docs electronically and easy to verify.

Hope the acceot your docs soon and give completion date soon.

Now, if your degree is from Indian institution, expect second verification. They might send the transcript to the institution again and the institution has to reply back again and it might take time for WES to update the status again.
True. Both my degrees are from India so I am expecting delays.

Reactions: Dheana90

Hannan04

Jan 31, 2019
2 weeks ago i called them from my cell and they picked up within 10 mins. Google hangouts is taking
Whats the update you received?
First i got the generic response but then after they saw a change in my voice tone they knew i was pissed. She said she will send my WES no to their department to escalate my process and i should see the update today only. Also i asked her if the 35 day period starts after the documents are accepted or once the documents are received? she told me once the documents are received.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2 weeks ago i called them from my cell and they picked up within 10 mins. Google hangouts is taking
I guess they receive so many calls today. Maybe that's the reason why they are taking longer to answer?

My husvand also called them 3weeks ago and they picked up withink 5mins. But he called around 3-4 in the morning though, so it must had been late afternoon there when he called and not many customer calling probably.

You should get update from them soon. :):)

Reactions: VinayDhuwan