+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
Here is my timeline:

07-05-2019- documents recieved by wes.Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time
07-06-2019- Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time
18-06-2019- Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/9/2019
04-07-2019- your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recepients.
04-07-2019- Report was available online. (Canadian Equivalency: Masters)

Bachelors: BE, University of Madras.
Masters: ME, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

You may message me if you need any help regarding these institutions.

Regards and good luck,
Shiva

Akhil1212

May 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Here is my timeline:

07-05-2019- documents recieved by wes.Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time
07-06-2019- Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time
18-06-2019- Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/9/2019
04-07-2019- your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recepients.
04-07-2019- Report was available online. (Canadian Equivalency: Masters)

Bachelors: BE, University of Madras.
Masters: ME, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

You may message me if you need any help regarding these institutions.

Regards and good luck,
Shiva
so you got report before due date??

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Peeps my ECA was due on July 4th and I still haven't received it. Any idea why the delay? I called them and they said it was complete but hadn't been uploaded yet. My case has just been one ball of delays. Lost 5 points because of it and I'm at a risk of losing another 5 points if I don't get it today

madhuri.bandaru

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Sent them an Email and the response was like.... "We've forwarded your request to the concerned team"..
The below is the update today:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 7/8/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/2/2019

Reactions: Teenz

DxR

Jun 12, 2019
Etobicoke
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Finally got my due date. August 2nd. I emailed them last week and they updated my file today. It took them 6 weeks to review and hopefully will take no more then 4 weeks to get the report

Re_Orangutan

Jun 10, 2019
Can anyone here let me know what needs to be done in the following situation?
WES has sent confirmation request via mail and post to the concerned university where I studied. Upon checking with the university, they told me that they have responded via Email to WES. Does the university have to respond to WES via post as well?

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I called them again last night. My ECA was due on the 4th and I still haven't received it. Knowing my luck, I won't get it tonight and I'll miss the draw again tmrw - which means another 5 points gone. It's been frickin 2 months and 7 days!!!!!

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
I called them again last night. My ECA was due on the 4th and I still haven't received it. Knowing my luck, I won't get it tonight and I'll miss the draw again tmrw - which means another 5 points gone. It's been frickin 2 months and 7 days!!!!!
Keep up the hope. I am in the same boat. Birthday approaching in September. My documents were received on June 12, and my wife's on June 27. Hoping to catch at least one draw at average cut-off. This is the only place where people dread their own birthdays. :(

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Keep up the hope. I am in the same boat. Birthday approaching in September. My documents were received on June 12, and my wife's on June 27. Hoping to catch at least one draw at average cut-off. This is the only place where people dread their own birthdays. :(
What bothers me more is an unpredictable system. My husband and I applied on the same date. He got his ECA over a month ago and I'm still hanging. Plus when I read about people getting theirs ECAs before the scheduled date - it baffled me. I just don't get it - why give a date if you're not going to follow!

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
What bothers me more is an unpredictable system. My husband and I applied on the same date. He got his ECA over a month ago and I'm still hanging. Plus when I read about people getting theirs ECAs before the scheduled date - it baffled me. I just don't get it - why give a date if you're not going to follow!
That is exactly why it comes down to hope more than anything else. I am sure you will be able to catch a favourable draw in two weeks' time or the next one if you miss this one. What is you CRS coming to, I am assuming that you are the primary applicant here?

The post AOR stage is supposed to be even more frustrating, against an average time of 6 months some people don't see any movement for 12-14 months.

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
That is exactly why it comes down to hope more than anything else. I am sure you will be able to catch a favourable draw in two weeks' time or the next one if you miss this one. What is you CRS coming to, I am assuming that you are the primary applicant here?

The post AOR stage is supposed to be even more frustrating, against an average time of 6 months some people don't see any movement for 12-14 months.
Score will be 461. However I lose 5 points on July 13th - that's why I really wanted my ECA to pop in today.