+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

camperw

May 12, 2019
I got an update.

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 3/12/2019

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/1/2019

So hopefully they stick to their date and I will have the ECA soon.
Did you receive ECA updates on the right day?

Fince

Oct 14, 2018
First update : 14 May 2019

Docs in review

2nd update : 21 June 2019

Docs in review : this is a week after I have mailed them regarding a status update

Does anyone have similar timelines ?

Education from Indian universities

When can I expect my report ?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
First update : 14 May 2019

Docs in review

2nd update : 21 June 2019

Docs in review : this is a week after I have mailed them regarding a status update

Does anyone have similar timelines ?

Education from Indian universities

When can I expect my report ?
Expect your ECA in ~35 business days from the day of first update.

35 business days = 7 calendar weeks = 1 calendar month and 3 calendar weeks.

Veebs

Jun 22, 2019
Very true, with WES you require patience and nothing else. My college took 1 business day to send me the transcripts after which I had couriered them through DHL, DHL took 3 days. I forgot about WES then, I didn't care about WES. It took them around 2ish months to send me ECA and I am happy with the evaluation.

Hey, so I’m sending my transcript to WES for the third time. I have the sealed envelope with my marks transcript. The courier service DHL however, tells me that the company policy is putting the envelope inside a waterproof sleeve which will bear the address. Is this how you sent yours too or did you send just the envelope? I don’t want mine to be rejected again! :(

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hey, so I’m sending my transcript to WES for the third time. I have the sealed envelope with my marks transcript. The courier service DHL however, tells me that the company policy is putting the envelope inside a waterproof sleeve which will bear the address. Is this how you sent yours too or did you send just the envelope? I don’t want mine to be rejected again! :(
I had sent my documents in a plain vanilla envelope. I don't know if DHL put them in something else or not, I was not informed about such thing.

Degree copy envelope had my address as return address and the transcripts envelope had my university's return address.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Why were your documents rejected? Is your document issuing institute an Indian institute?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
My 2nd update was after 28 working days
It doesn't matter, I gave a tentative timeline from the first update on the basis of experience of many people including me, second and third review status can happen after 28 days or even after a few days. I had got a second ghost update after 6 working days.

Reactions: Dheana90

Fince

Oct 14, 2018
It doesn't matter, I gave a tentative timeline from the first update on the basis of experience of many people including me, second and third review status can happen after 28 days or even after a few days. I had got a second ghost update after 6 working days.
Thank you . I so hope your right . I was just worried about if there is a recent trend of eca getting delayed due to too many evaluations , esp from May . Thanks for clarifying

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you . I so hope your right . I was just worried about if there is a recent trend of eca getting delayed due to too many evaluations , esp from May . Thanks for clarifying
No. ECA's are getting completed in about 35 business +- 5/6 days. They used to give in 20 business days, not they have increased their timeline. The increase in processing time was due to increase in number of applicants.

Tanvi Kada.

Jun 23, 2019
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/15/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Is this normal? It's been more than a month I have not recieved any update.

Application Submitted - 4th May 19
Recieved and under review (1) - 9th May 19
Then the second update is the above one on 15th. Haven't changed since.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/15/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Is this normal? It's been more than a month I have not recieved any update.

Application Submitted - 4th May 19
Recieved and under review (1) - 9th May 19
Then the second update is the above one on 15th. Haven't changed since.
Send an email to WES requesting for an update.