Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys I have a query, my documents were accepted by WES on June 14. It says your report is due by July 5.

Are there any chances that after acceptance they will send documents to university for secondary verification or I will receive the report on the promised date.

I have read somewhere on the forum that they change the status to secondary verification pending even 1 day before report due date.

Really tensed now, did it happen with someone. Please help guys.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Guys I have a query, my documents were accepted by WES on June 14. It says your report is due by July 5.

Are there any chances that after acceptance they will send documents to university for secondary verification or I will receive the report on the promised date.

I have read somewhere on the forum that they change the status to secondary verification pending even 1 day before report due date.

Really tensed now, did it happen with someone. Please help guys.
It did not happen to me. I was given a completion date of 11th June and had got my ECA on 12th.

sahils123

Jun 4, 2019
Delhi
Hi Guys, need advise, my bachelors (India) degree reached WES on 11 Jun and my Masters (Australia) degree reached on 13 June, by when can I expect the final report in the current scenario. Thanks in advance.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, need advise, my bachelors (India) degree reached WES on 11 Jun and my Masters (Australia) degree reached on 13 June, by when can I expect the final report in the current scenario. Thanks in advance.
It depends on WES. They usually takes 2-3 days to update your account that they have received your docs. Then it generally takes them 30+days to review the docs. After the reviewed and accept the docs. They will give u estimate report due for completion date which is 20days. Sometimes 1-2days longer. In my case. 4 days delayed since the due for completion date.

Last edited:

sahils123

Jun 4, 2019
Delhi
It depends on WES. They usually takes 2-3 days to uodate your account that they have received your docs. Then it generally takes them 30+days to review the docs. After the reviewed and accept the docs. They will give u estimate report due for completion date which is 20days. Sometimes 1-2days longer. In my case. 4 days delayed since the due for completion date.
Thank you. So then the fastest is around 7 business weeks which is approx 1 Aug. Is this trend similar for people who have either 1 or 2 degrees, degrees from US or India etc.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you. So then the fastest is around 7 business weeks which is approx 1 Aug. Is this trend similar for people who have either 1 or 2 degrees, degrees from US or India etc.
It might take longer for Indian qualification because WES usually send the docs to do verification with the institution again.

Anyway, why did u send your Indian bachelor transcript as well? I thought that you only need to send your highest qualification's transcript. In your case, master. Especially yours is Australian.

Did WES required yiu to send your bachelor's as well or?

sahils123

Jun 4, 2019
Delhi
It might take longer for Indian qualification because WES usually send the docs to do verification with the institution again.

Anyway, why did u send your Indian bachelor transcript as well? I thought that you only need to send your highest qualification's transcript. In your case, master. Especially yours is Australian.

Did WES required yiu to send your bachelor's as well or?
I sent it proactively, thinking if they ask for it a month later, I would lose time. Just a precautionary measure.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I sent it proactively, thinking if they ask for it a month later, I would lose time. Just a precautionary measure.
Okay. If WES didn't mention it in their required docs, I think you shouldn't have done that because it might take longer for the report issuance (need more time for your Indian bachelor verification) even though they might be done with your master, they will have to wait for your bachelor verified first to issue the report. Because personally, I think your master will be recognise as canadian master as well as your Australian institution must be recognised by WES.