+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Mine is an upgrade to report by adding a credential. Docs were delivered on May 17 and status update on May 21, 2019 and May 27, 2019.

Dont know when will they complete it.

I was under the impression that the upgrade takes only 15 days or so. WES is really busy these days, don't know what are they up to.

Anyone with an report upgrade share your timelines?
I upgraded my report by adding a credential. They were delivered on 14th May. WES updated the status on 16th that they received all docs.
After that another update on 21st. It's

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/21/2019

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I upgraded my report by adding a credential. They were delivered on 14th May. WES updated the status on 16th that they received all docs.
After that another update on 21st. It's

Status last updated: 5/21/2019
Please let me know when your status updates.

Did you send Transcripts for previous credential as well?

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My WES status is:

Status last updated: 5/24/2019

What is the next step? and how much time will it takes??
They've been reviewing my documents since 5th May!

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
No next steps.Just wait. WES will take about 1 month to accept your documents and another 20-30 days to review your evaluation and prepare a final report it. If there would be any update they wish to update you or ask you for some other documents, they will notify you via email.
A month??? I honestly don't understand their timelines. My husband's documents were delivered 3 days before mine. He had his status changed to evaluation 10 days ago. He's due to receive his ECA on 6th June. Whereas I haven't had a status update since May 8th!

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Hi everyone, i am just starting my WES application. Can anyone tell how much time it will take ? I need more info about it what options i have to click.. I’m applying for immigration but there are two options WES standard application and IRCC? TIA

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
A month??? I honestly don't understand their timelines. My husband's documents were delivered 3 days before mine. He had his status changed to evaluation 10 days ago. He's due to receive his ECA on 6th June. Whereas I haven't had a status update since May 8th!
Different people are experiencing different timelines. It took them 1 month to review and accept documents for me and for many others.

It's your husband's luck that his got accepted faster.

I believe it's the institute from where you are sending the trascripts. Some institutes have provided WES with online portals to verify students and some haven't. In case of, Institutes which do not have such portals, transcripts photocopies are sent to them via post and email to which the institute has to reply via email or post. Many institutes prefer replying via government post (University of Delhi only replies via post through India Post which takes 15 days to deliver), because that is the most legal way to do it, which tends to increase the verification time.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone, i am just starting my WES application. Can anyone tell how much time it will take ? I need more info about it what options i have to click.. I’m applying for immigration but there are two options WES standard application and IRCC? TIA
For ECA you need to choose Immigration and IRCC.

WES should take around 1 month to compelte the evaluation for Australian candidates. I am assuming you are an Australian by national or education because your DP is of an Australian flag.

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
For ECA you need to choose Immigration and IRCC.

WES should take around 1 month to compelte the evaluation for Australian candidates. I am assuming you are an Australian by national or education because your DP is of an Australian flag.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I’m in Australia but not an Australian citizen. I have my graduation from India. Now trying to apply Canada. Yes i clicked on IRCC. Now documents to upload.

Annalakshmi G

May 29, 2019
Generally, how long WES takes to evaluate?

Document Received on 2nd May
Status was changed two times. First on 3rd May and then on 9th May. Now Status remains same. How long they will take to post the report?

Status last updated: 5/9/2019

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Generally, how long WES takes to evaluate?

Document Received on 2nd May
Status was changed two times. First on 3rd May and then on 9th May. Now Status remains same. How long they will take to post the report?

Status last updated: 5/9/2019
WES is taking about 1 month to review and accept documents, you should see an update under similar timelines. However, WES is accepts documents earlier too, in that case, you should see an update sooner.