+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/11/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Please anyone put some light on this
Why it showing pending

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Did WES send the second verification email to the same address? Do you know anything? For my case, they sent the previous email to controller of examination and they replied quickly when I contacted them. This time, if they have sent the email to another person then how will I know that. I don't know what is the significance of this second reverification.
I have no idea about that either, Government universities aren't very keen on sharing such details. The whole idea of secondary verification multiple times is dumb and stupid.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Why it showing pending
It is because your documents have not been accepted yet. Check my timeline and you will get idea what to expect next.

Miky0807

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Romania

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Why it showing pending
Hi! It looks that it takes some time to check all the received documents before approval. They received mine on 15th March, changed to under review on 18th Mar and after a couple more updates of "under review" within this week, today I got the approval email and due date 10th May. Fingers crossed for you, it should be fine!

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Awesome... congrats....
However no change in my status. Did you receive any email or you just checked randomly??
Hey sorry...was out travelling so could not check these msgs...yes you do receive an email notification once docs have been accepted...however not sure if that applies for other status updates...like i dont remember receiving an email when my account was put on hold...

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I am not sure what to do now.... feeling heartbroken!!!
Hey relax...it will come soon dont worry...suggest you call them and try asking whats happening...try calling till you get a good agent who will give u some more info...have experienced it myself...first time i had called WES the lady that spoke to me was not willing to answer any qs in detail and kept giving standard replies...but the second time i called i got an agent who gave me some details...he clearly told me that my university had replied on Mar 25 and now my docs review is in the final stage before getting accepted and there is nothing to worry...unless the reply frm my uni is not as expected then it might get delayed further..but the chances for that are slim etc etc...that call was a good one and so was the agent as he put me at ease...

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Thank God. My university has replied to WES's second reverification and today status changed again for the second time from on hold to in progress. Hope that you will get a good news soon.
Sounds good. My university sent a hard copy of the reply through speed post, waiting for it to get delivered. Please keep us posted with what happens next.

Ashok006

Feb 24, 2018
My timeline:
  • 11 March 2019
    fee paid & transcript sent directly by university
  • 22 March 2019
    document received and being reviewed
  • 1 April 2019
    document received and being reviewed
  • 10 April 2019
    We are reviewing your evaluation report.
    Transcripted accepted
    Report due 1 May 2019
  • 18 April 2019
    receive PDF report via email with positive outcome of equivalent MA in Canada
Some factors that would impact the progress in my opinion:
  1. who sent the transcript: if you could, let the school send the transcript on your behalf, which could minimalize the doubt of transcript being fabricated/altered
  2. the amount of credentials for evaluation: the more you have, the longer the process would be
  3. the country and school where you received your degree(s): if your school and country have good reputations, the process could be faster.
  4. who processed your case: some staff could work faster than the others, right?
  5. how complicated your case is: such as the nature of your degrees, the amount of info associated with your degree that needs to be verified, etc.
And no need to log in everyday...I think they send update to your email, at least in my situation.
Hope all of you who are still waiting get the positive outcomes soon!
19th march : Documents received and we are reviewing your documents
1st april : Document received and we are reviewing your documents
Still same status still.

My spouse :

28th march : Documents received and we are reviewing your documents
19th april : Document received and we are reviewing your documents
Still same status still.

Only worried.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
19th march : Documents received and we are reviewing your documents
1st april : Document received and we are reviewing your documents
Still same status still.

My spouse :

28th march : Documents received and we are reviewing your documents
19th april : Document received and we are reviewing your documents
Still same status still.

Only worried.
Expect your statuses to be updated after 1st May and 28th April.