+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Mar 26, 2019
Same situation here. Was lucky to remove my Bachelors in time. Submitted the Aussie masters via myeQuals ( beautiful platform ). Documents accepted for review on the 19th of March. Still waiting.

P.S. As per the Wes document requirement, Australian "degree certificates" are not mandatory to be submitted. They do mention that they only want what's been asked in the requirements. Why did you submit the degree certificate?
Sorry I submitted the transcript not the certificate.

ajay532

Aug 16, 2018
Hello Guys

How much time WES takes to accept documents. My university has sent my bachelor transcripts which WES has received on 11th of march. After that, I have received one updated on 18th that my documents are under review. There is no update after that.

Thanks

Mar 26, 2019
I
Hello Guys

How much time WES takes to accept documents. My university has sent my bachelor transcripts which WES has received on 11th of march. After that, I have received one updated on 18th that my documents are under review. There is no update after that.

Thanks
I think it depends on when your university verifies the documents sent by WES to your university. Please go through the below link to make yourself acquainted with the process.
https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

Mar 26, 2019
Hello Guys

Thanks
Once the authenticity of your docs has been verified then the evaluation process will commence.

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I don understand the process they evaluate... so many people having similar timelines as me have got their evaluation started.... but mine is still stuck at review....
I dont know how they process the applications....
Any update?

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
I got my Bachelor's transcripts last week and hopefully should be getting my Master's transcripts by tomorrow from my MBA college. I plan to apply for the attestation at the University later this week for both degrees. Once I receive the attestations, should send them in one courier only to WES as per their guidelines (sealed/stamped envelope) or two separate envelopes?

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
I got my Bachelor's transcripts last week and hopefully should be getting my Master's transcripts by tomorrow from my MBA college. I plan to apply for the attestation at the University later this week for both degrees. Once I receive the attestations, should send them in one courier only to WES as per their guidelines (sealed/stamped envelope) or two separate envelopes?
As per the new rules, universities have to send it directly to wes,else they will not accept the same.

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Not sure if this will work buddy. As per new WES guidelines transcripts have to be sent directly by the Unies. Would suggest you send them separately (unless both your degrees are from the same university) and use a courier service which is just outside the university from where you'll collect your transcripts. Also make sure you mention the universities name in the "From" section when you send the courier.

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello Guys

Thanks
Unfortunately WES has not provided any timeline for that. So it all depends on how your verification goes. There are people who have been waiting for almost 2 months since their docs were received by WES (I'm one of them). However, WES has not accepted the docs yet. So sit back and relax.
PS: welcome to the waiting group ;)

Reactions: 1tushar

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
Not sure if this will work buddy. As per new WES guidelines transcripts have to be sent directly by the Unies. Would suggest you send them separately (unless both your degrees are from the same university) and use a courier service which is just outside the university from where you'll collect your transcripts. Also make sure you mention the universities name in the "From" section when you send the courier.
Both my degree's are from the same University (while the colleges are different). Since, they are not deemed Universities, I need to go to the University and get the transcripts and marksheets attested. I shall be using a postal service just outside the University with sender name being University.

madhuri.bandaru

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi,

My time line is as below:

1) Account created: 26th Feb 2019
2) application submitted: 26th Feb 2019
3) Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." : 14 Feb 2019
4) Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 19 Feb 2019
5) Status changed again to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." 3 Mar 2019
6) Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." 8 Apr 2019

God knows when it'll changed further (for a positive note):

For everyone's info: Bachelors from India and Masters from the UK.

Any inputs?

Thanks,
Madhuri...

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hi,

My time line is as below:

1) Account created: 26th Feb 2019
2) application submitted: 26th Feb 2019
3) Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." : 14 Feb 2019
4) Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 19 Feb 2019
5) Status changed again to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." 3 Mar 2019
6) Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." 8 Apr 2019

God knows when it'll changed further (for a positive note):

For everyone's info: Bachelors from India and Masters from the UK.

Any inputs?

Thanks,
Madhuri...
Confusing...your application was created and submitted on 26th Feb or 26th Jan?