+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
hi guys

I created a profile on 3 jan 19
all the Docs were received by WES 18 March 2018 and there was a status update that my evaluation report will be completed by 5 April 2019
and today on 3 April I Received my Eca.
I had Done BSc. Bioinformatics 3years from Kurukshetra University
and Msc. Bioinformatics 2years from AMITY University Noida.
My evaluation was as under

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor’s degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year).

My question is will I get points for Masters or for 2 or more degrees diploma?

Should I Resend my Degrees to some other ECA agency who can evaluate it as masters.
It would be “two or more degrees”

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
441 is still not bad score... but looking at the current scenario.... you can go to other institutes to get it evaluated to boost your score... but make sure yoy study all the pros and cons which might include:
You will have to wait for 4-5 months minimum to create your EE account..and if you birthday is not in NEAR future rhen it would be beneficial but if yoy birthday is approaching, then your 5 points will get deducted and it will be more or less similar scores...

So research about all your options and take the decision wisely..

P.S.- this is my point of view, you might want to take some expert advice...

Reactions: kluthra

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 4/3/2019

Sent an e-mail Saturday about my documents being in review since 3/5, tweeted them yesterday, got a quick reply to that and an update today in my account. All documents (bacherlor & master) but one have been accepted; my university forgot to add the record of my first bachelor year. Really annoyed, it already took me ages to get the English supplements in the first place and will probably take ages again to get this missing part...

I did call WES and spoke to a kind lady that tried to help me figure out what's missing. I sent a message to ask if my Masters will still be valid/evaluated if my bachelor is missing (which I guess is the case, but doesn't hurt asking). If that's the case, I'll have my bachelors removed for now, will let them make the report for the Masters and will use that to enter the Express Entry Stream. If not, I'll have to wait another couple of weeks until my uni delivers the needed supplement and it reaches WES...

parth7d

Nov 6, 2018
hi guys

all the Docs were received by WES 18 March 2018 and there was a status update that my evaluation report will be completed by 5 April 2019

Should I Resend my Degrees to some other ECA agency who can evaluate it as masters.
That's astonishingly quick!
Did you follow up with them to escalate the process?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
That's astonishingly quick!
Did you follow up with them to escalate the process?
Nope, i just called them once to know why my bachelors documents were not accepted, but the report is useless for me. As my masters got evaluated as 1 year of PG diploma and I lose out on 7 points.

Last edited:

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
441 is still not bad score... but looking at the current scenario.... you can go to other institutes to get it evaluated to boost your score... but make sure yoy study all the pros and cons which might include:
You will have to wait for 4-5 months minimum to create your EE account..and if you birthday is not in NEAR future rhen it would be beneficial but if yoy birthday is approaching, then your 5 points will get deducted and it will be more or less similar scores...

So research about all your options and take the decision wisely..

P.S.- this is my point of view, you might want to take some expert advice...
Thanks pr, for your in depth analysis.

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
hi guys

I have read on diff forums about this topic and based on that you should surely get points for two or more degrees/diploma. You clearly have a three+ years degree and an additional one year diploma as per WES ECA, so you are good to go. Cheers!

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Nope, i just called them once to know why my bachelors documents were not accepted, but the report is useless for me. As my masters got evaluated as 1 year of PG diploma and I lose out on 7 points.
What number did you call them at?

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
(+1) 416-972-0070 or (+1) 800 361 6106 Which one did you call at?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
It is one month since my documents have been sent without accepting it :(
What is your country of education? Well, it's normal timeline these days. They accepted mine after 35 days of receiving them.