WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I called them yesterday. The guy over the phone told that the acceptance of the document should be after 15 days of the receipt of the documents. This means that in total the evaluation should need 50 days to be completed. However, it is almost 20 days since my documents were received by their side without accepting/declining the documents.

The guy also recommended to monitor the my account on their website :D

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
My documents were first received on feb 07... then twice the status was again changed... and then the docs were sent for verification.... and after that the status is still in progress...

My husband’s was not Masters so they did not go for verification....
Mine is a similar situation. Documents were recd on feb 07... status was all along 'Pending' until Mar 22 when it changed to 'Accepted' for BCom degree, but for MBA was still 'In Progress' stating they were awaiting verification from the University. Few days later on Mar 27, the overall status changed back to 'In Progress'. I am not sure now what's happening.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Mine is a similar situation. Documents were recd on feb 07... status was all along 'Pending' until Mar 22 when it changed to 'Accepted' for BCom degree, but for MBA was still 'In Progress' stating they were awaiting verification from the University. Few days later on Mar 27, the overall status changed back to 'In Progress'. I am not sure now what's happening.
Mine is in progress since 20th march.... this is beyond frustration now....

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mine no update since March 1, they received my documents on Feb 07 I don't know what to do I already sent too many emails (contact page & Facebook ) the same answer each time, I have sent email to my college to check If they received verification request from WES but nothing as well
It is almost 55 days with the same status :

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/1/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

please give me your suggestions