+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
My WES documents were received by the person on 13th Aug at 11:20 local time. But still my application status is on Hold. May I know why it hasnt changed to In-progress. Did anyone else face this issue or how long does it take for the status to get updated.

Thanks in advance

sinaaa

Aug 3, 2019
hello guys

my timeline so far...

- my documents were sent by the university to WES on 27/07
- my documents were reached to WES on 30/07
- Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. on 02/08
- Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. on 15/08

madhuri.bandaru

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi Experts,

Please could any one help me in throwing some light on the MBA (IT) from Ranchi University. I've completed my MBA from Ranchi University in 2016 and would like to apply for WES now. However, while I was checking the WES Degree Equivalency, it's only showing me up as the MBA would be equivalent to 4 years Canadian bachelors degree.

Just wonder if it's same as the original evaluation?

Thanks for the help/suggestion(s) in advance.

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi Experts,

Please could any one help me in throwing some light on the MBA (IT) from Ranchi University. I've completed my MBA from Ranchi University in 2016 and would like to apply for WES now. However, while I was checking the WES Degree Equivalency, it's only showing me up as the MBA would be equivalent to 4 years Canadian bachelors degree.

Just wonder if it's same as the original evaluation?

Thanks for the help/suggestion(s) in advance.
Yes your MBA will be equivalent for Canadian bachelor's degree

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
My WES documents were received by the person on 13th Aug at 11:20 local time. But still my application status is on Hold. May I know why it hasnt changed to In-progress. Did anyone else face this issue or how long does it take for the status to get updated.

Thanks in advance
It will take 5 days to change on the system after received.

Reactions: kartsuch

Yacin_0107

Jul 23, 2019
Hello everyone

Below my timeline:
07/01/2019: We received your document (s). We are reviewing your document (s).
07/10/2019: We received your document (s). We are reviewing your document (s).

It's been now 7 weeks since my documents are under review, without any update since July 10th, it becomes annoying to have to connect every day to my profile in vain.

Can you please orient me, does Wes have an email address so I can contact them (I filled the form a lot of times but I only get the generic answer)

thank you in advance

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
Hello everyone

Below my timeline:

It's been now 7 weeks since my documents are under review, without any update since July 10th, it becomes annoying to have to connect every day to my profile in vain.

Can you please orient me, does Wes have an email address so I can contact them (I filled the form a lot of times but I only get the generic answer)

thank you in advance
Call them on the helpline and get an update

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone

Below my timeline:

thank you in advance
Is normal bro you need to wait more days to get your due date

awley

Mar 13, 2019
Hello everyone

Below my timeline:

thank you in advance
It should take about 14 business days to update your timeline on due date of completion. It has taken too long to update your timeline. I'll advise you send them a message on twitter to @wespicks and make sure you call them for quick update, they take a maximum of 30mins to pick their calls so it's better you stay online, waiting another week is just an unnecessary delay. Goodluck!!