+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for US degrees

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
How long is WES taking to evaluate American degrees? Anyone with recent experience?

Thanks

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
It's not the same as other degrees..

Degrees from India take a lot of time.. Mine took 3 months

I had a friend who just wanted Masters evaluated and WES ended up asking for Bachelor's too.. He was in USA and couldn't contact the university to respond to WES's email.. Just letting you know that such instances have happened with WES too..

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the updates. My documents were finally accepted earlier this week, after 16 business days, and they mentioned that the evaluation will be available in another 15 days. I was getting worried since I mailed the transcript myself. Based on some old posts, I thought it used to be faster for US degrees.

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hi, One question, I added both my masters degree and bachelors degree into WES account. Do they provide separate evaluations for each degree or will they wait for the other before evaluating MS degree ?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, One question, I added both my masters degree and bachelors degree into WES account. Do they provide separate evaluations for each degree or will they wait for the other before evaluating MS degree ?
From what I have heard of is that they wait for the second degree.. Ask them via their Facebook page..