+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

prashanthgk

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I had applied for WES on 9th of September.
-Documents received by WES on 15th of September.
-Changed to 'On hold' on 30th of September.
-Changed back to 'In progress' on 9th of October after my University verified my documents.
- From then on only the dates next to 'status last updated' changed twice. But everything else looks same as below.

Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/28/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Please help me out. And let me know when I can expect an update and completion

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I
Hi guys,

-Changed back to 'In progress' on 9th of October after my University verified my documents.
- From then on only the dates next to 'status last updated' changed twice. But everything else looks same as below.

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

It's been quite long. Give them a call ASAP and ask about update. They will most likely escalate and you should get an updated status within a week.

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi guys,

Evaluation in Progress

Contact them on Twitter Wespicks

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Just a quick question: If my bachelors degree is already evaluated from WES do I have to evaluate it again while evaluating my post graduate diploma?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Just a quick question: If my bachelors degree is already evaluated from WES do I have to evaluate it again while evaluating my post graduate diploma?
Yes, you have to send your bachelor documents again, they mention this in the required documents instructions.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Yes, you have to send your bachelor documents again, they mention this in the required documents instructions.
Thanks brother! But I don’t find any logic sending the bachelors docs again because they already evaluated them and I have my bachelors already equivalent to Canadian’s bachelors, so whats the purpose of sending it again if they already have my data?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks brother! But I don’t find any logic sending the bachelors docs again because they already evaluated them and I have my bachelors already equivalent to Canadian’s bachelors, so whats the purpose of sending it again if they already have my data?
I wondered the same thing but they clearly mention that you need to send your bachelor documents again for them to evaluate the PG diploma. Unfortunately, this is the requirement and you cannot do anything about it. I sent both bachelor and PG diploma documents for my upgrade application and they were accepted, my due date is 23rd Jan.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
I wondered the same thing but they clearly mention that you need to send your bachelor documents again for them to evaluate the PG diploma. Unfortunately, this is the requirement and you cannot do anything about it. I sent both bachelor and PG diploma documents for my upgrade application and they were accepted, my due date is 23rd Jan.
I see! But that’s weird! So I have send bachelors ‘transcripts’ again to them which should be send through my university right?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I see! But that’s weird! So I have send bachelors ‘transcripts’ again to them which should be send through my university right?
Yeah, your university needs to send them, just ask for the transcripts in a sealed envelope and you can send it through a courier, just don't mention any of your details like your name on the envelope or the transcripts.

Reactions: Mithilesh123

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
We are reviewing your evaluation.

Evaluation in Progress

The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 2/5/2020

In this case when can I receive my ECA ?

Kfatima

Jan 18, 2020
I received this from WES. Really worried they mentioning my completed CIMA as Advanced Diploma plus they didn't accept my final certificate.
Please help!!

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem with my Acca evaluation. I have also recieved the same mail as yours. Could you please let me know what you did next and how did the issue get sorted?
It will be of great help.
Thanks!

1. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, 2014
Examination Results |
Accepted
Final Certificate |
Not Accepted

Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.

Instructions: Please send WES a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate. OR, you can ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

maxpayne1

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Guys!
I completed my MBA from FMS last year. I have heard that FMS MBA degree is equivalent only to a one year diploma if you get it verified from WES (very surprising given how much value FMS MBA has in India). Is this true?
If yes, should I get my ECA done from CES and not WES? Asking cos I heard CES usually recognises FMS MBA FT as Master's program.

jal2can

Aug 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

My WES profile shows "We have not received the package yet" While it shows delivered to WES on 13th July (after reattempts) from India Post Tracker.
Could someone help me know how long does it take for this update to happen or should I call WES Canada? And if I need to reach then what could be the quickest way?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I received this from WES. Really worried they mentioning my completed CIMA as Advanced Diploma plus they didn't accept my final certificate.
Please help!!

1. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, 2014
Examination Results |
Accepted
Final Certificate |
Not Accepted

Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.

Instructions: Please send WES a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate. OR, you can ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.
Please advise me how did this ended up ?
Thx in advance

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dears please does anyone knows if WES accepts a fully completed MBA course work that is awaiting for official awarding?

I have successfully completed all requirements but still waiting for the final award bybthe university committee!

Kindly do not provide expectations, with respect to all i need someone who experienced such situation