+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Ayush15

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,
I have 3 years bachelors degree in Mass Media which is verified by WES. There is one thing I wanted to know, I have done 2 years of B.Com, I didn't complete the third year but I have marksheets of the first 2 years and I passed both years in distinction.
I wanted to know if I get that evaluated by WES, will that account for anything at all? And will it help my CRS scores?
I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this.
Thanks

dhineshnkl

Feb 12, 2018
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent and MCA transcripts to WES on May last week. On July 23 the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?

aagosh6188

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received by wife’s ECA from WES today.
She had done B.Tech (4 years) and PGPM (1 years).

As per the wes assessment it says:
Two Bachelor’s Degrees (4 years)

So should i apply this as 2 or more degree category or as one Bachelor degree?

Regards,
Aagosh

Struggler...

Aug 27, 2019
Hi All,
I am new here, wanting to get my ECA for PR file.
I am from India, & done BCom FY from an University & SY+TY from another University. Also done MBA from another University.
I have all marksheets+deg certi+transcript from respective Universities with me in proper sealed envelopes. (As I obtained them before this new rule)

Now my questions :
Q1) Do we have to get it by WES only? Or do we have any other institute/authority where we can apply for ECA which Canada accept for PR?
(Who can accept envelopes sent by me)

Q2) If WES is the only way, do I need to apply for these docs from University again ?
Or I need to make my University send the envelopes I have to WES?
I need to followup 3 Universities for this, & if any of these do not co- operate, then what can be next action?

Please help.
Ufff
Wes is taking to much time

Struggler...

Aug 27, 2019
Creat my wes acount on 6th june 2019
Status update 9th july
We received your docs
2nd update on
2nd of august same linea
We received your docs
And now
What the hell is going on
3rd status update is remain the same
15th of august we received your documents
Are you kidding with me.
Just have a 1 degree which i can sent to wes through the DHl on 19th of june
Now almost 85 days
I'm fed up

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Creat my wes acount on 6th june 2019
Status update 9th july
We received your docs
2nd update on
2nd of august same linea
We received your docs
And now
What the hell is going on
3rd status update is remain the same
15th of august we received your documents
Are you kidding with me.
Just have a 1 degree which i can sent to wes through the DHl on 19th of june
Now almost 85 days
I'm fed up
You have a valid point. But there are around a few thousands or more who have sent their degrees too at the same time. So all you can do his grab a bag of popcorns and lay back in the recliner.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent and MCA transcripts to WES on May last week. On July 23 the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?
It usually is the verification they do directly with the university. Not much you can do here. They would reach out to the university numbers/emails/people listed on the documents

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi,
I have 3 years bachelors degree in Mass Media which is verified by WES. There is one thing I wanted to know, I have done 2 years of B.Com, I didn't complete the third year but I have marksheets of the first 2 years and I passed both years in distinction.
I wanted to know if I get that evaluated by WES, will that account for anything at all? And will it help my CRS scores?
I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this.
Thanks
I do not think partial certificates are evaluated by them. Unless the final degree is also presented, they won't consider. No points would change on your score.

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
Hi.. WES received my Bachelor documents on 09 Sept and status updated (We are reviewing your documents) on 16 Sept. Docs for Masters will be delivered by 23 Sept. Anyone can guide how much time it will take to approximately get my ECA? Ideally, 35 Business days will be from 09 or 16 or 23 Sept? Thanks in advance

sagarpinninti

Oct 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone recently completed WES evaluation for ANU (Acharya Nagarjuna University) credentials with below new policy.
"WES requires all documents to be mailed directly to WES by the institution that issues them"

Does ANU has any online process of sending documents directly to WES or manually by post ?

Best Regards,
Sagar

whosharma

I have a question regarding WES process

Website says that i need to send the documents to WES
And University have to send marksheets

Does that mean we need to send total 2 packages one by us and other by university?

My consultant told we can put everything in a package and ask university to post it on our behalf as well.

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
My WES status is ON Hold.Documents have to be verified by my institutes.Do institutions need to respond by email or send the verified documents by post?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

I have got my Bachelors degree from Anna Universtiy Validated already (2018), which was equivalent to a 4 years degree in Canada.
Now I have my Masters degree to get evaluated.

I know that I have to use the upgrade option to add an additional degree. My question here is should my University send only the transcript of the Masters degree alone or shud I again get the transcripts for the Bachelors degree too to be sent. If yes, can I put both of them in the same Envelope (Anna University's official envelope sealed and signed by authorities) along with the WES Academcs request form and send it from the Univ Post Office (From address of the Univ mentioned).

Second question is that, as I have already completed my Bachelors degree evaluated by WES (which WES will obviously know) and now while doing this upgrade process, is there a slight chance that WES will not contact my Univ for a secondary verification and process it as usual. Cos the ECA report of my Bachelors degree reads that Docs were sent directly by the institution. While posting (Speed post from Univ campus), I will ensure that the package looks as if the Univ posted it.

Any idea guys?