+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
So now for WES report it’s no more 20 business days ?

I had submitted my report in December. On 21 dec the status was updated to “we received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. “

When can I expect the final report ? I have submitted my PGDM degree. I have received the ITA. last date is 19th feb. need it before 19th :(

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018

I had submitted my report in December. On 21 dec the status was updated to “we received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. “

When can I expect the final report ? I have submitted my PGDM degree. I have received the ITA. last date is 19th feb. need it before 19th :(
It was never 20 days. They will take 20 days after everything is done ( document review/verification etc.).

Statement from WES website:
Your evaluation will be completed in twenty (20) business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

If you have sent docs yourself then WES will send it back to University for secondary verification and once they update status that university has applied, after that they will take 20 days. My docs were delivered on 23rd Nov and status "received" was updated on 27th Nov and "Under review" on 28th. I was hoping that I will get ECA by 20th Dec but they updated status on 13th Dec "sent docs for secondary verification". University already replied on 2nd of Jan but status is still "Waiting for reply from the institution".

So, I spoke to their customer care representative, he told me that 20 business days will start once they get the response from university and update the status.

From what I have read online, WES usually takes around 6-9 weeks to generate your ECA.

Also, what did you enter in ECA# if you didn't have the report? I am not sure if WES reference number and ECA# is same. In addition to this, you need to enter the date of the report which you don't know. This would result in data inconsistency.

Last edited:

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018

did you submit the EE profile before WES ?
and received the ITA without education evaluation ?

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
I have a similar timeline

Dispatched 12-Nov-18
Received 19-Nov-18
Review in progress 22-Nov-18
Review in progress 27-Nov-18
Evaluation in progress 16-Dec-18
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/07/2019
Hey, did you hear back from them? I am waiting for the same time line as you are and my profile did not get updated today even though it said it is due for completion by today.

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
did you submit the EE profile before WES ?
and received the ITA without education evaluation ?
Dear,

I have my bachelors evaluated. I have entered its ECA number since March 8. Meanwhile I completed my PGDM and have sent its provisionals for evaluation but received ITA in between. We can add details to our profile post ITA too.. I want to add it before submitting.

have given my masters for evaluation.so that I can take my spouse along :) I had given it on 14th dec.for evaluation.. they received it on 17th and on 21st changed the status to evaluation is under process. My college has sent it directly with the envelope seal and stamp on top of the enveloper....

Last edited:

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
mine is showing :

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Which stage is this ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
seems like process has changed ! I had submitted last year and it was evaluated in a month's time !

harshad1305

Sep 28, 2018
Hello Everyone.
I submitted my application to WES on 01-Oct-2018
Post that I sent my transcripts which were received by WES on 12-Oct-2018
I received a VDR notification email on 23-Oct-2018
My institute sent a response to WES on 28-Nov-2018
Status of my application changed from on hold to documents received evaluation in progress on 04-Dec-2018
The status suddenly went back to on hold and I received another VDR notification email on 12-Dec-2018
I contacted my institute and asked them to redo the verification which they did on 24-Dec-2018
Since then there is no change to my application.
i am from Nagpur University with a masters in computer applications(MCA) degree. Is there anyone from same university facing the similar issue?
If we consider timeline my application was submitted on 01-Oct-2018 today is 08-Jan-2018 which is more than 3 months now. The status is still on hold.
Kindly give your opinion/advice.

Kind Regards,
Harshad

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
Finally my evaluation has a scheduled completion date.

Documents sent from India via FEDEX - Nov 11th 2018
Documents delivered to WES - Nov 16th 2018
WES update: Document Received - Nov 21 2018 :mad::mad:
WES Update : Evaluation in Progress - Nov 28th 2018
WES update: On-Hold - Re-verification needed for Masters documents - emailed & mail university (Anna Univ Chennai) for verification - Dec 4th 2018

** Anna University responds to re-verification on Dec 14th via email. WES customer service just maintains a standard response that they havent received it. If the status doesnt automatically update within 3 days consider that WES hasnt received any response from Univ. This is absolute BS, guess they were slammed with vacations in December**

WES update: In progress - We have received the documents, we are reviewing it - Jan 2nd 2019
WES update: In progress - We have received the documents, we are reviewing it - Jan 4th 2019
WES update: In progress - We have received the documents, we are reviewing it - Jan 7th 2019
WES update: In progress - Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/28/2019 - Jan 8th 2019

Phew phew

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Finally my evaluation has a scheduled completion date.

Documents sent from India via FEDEX - Nov 11th 2018
Documents delivered to WES - Nov 16th 2018
WES update: Document Received - Nov 21 2018 :mad::mad:
WES Update : Evaluation in Progress - Nov 28th 2018
WES update: On-Hold - Re-verification needed for Masters documents - emailed & mail university (Anna Univ Chennai) for verification - Dec 4th 2018

** Anna University responds to re-verification on Dec 14th via email. WES customer service just maintains a standard response that they havent received it. If the status doesnt automatically update within 3 days consider that WES hasnt received any response from Univ. This is absolute BS, guess they were slammed with vacations in December**

WES update: In progress - We have received the documents, we are reviewing it - Jan 2nd 2019
WES update: In progress - We have received the documents, we are reviewing it - Jan 4th 2019
WES update: In progress - We have received the documents, we are reviewing it - Jan 7th 2019
WES update: In progress - Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/28/2019 - Jan 8th 2019

Phew phew
when is this re-verification asked for ?

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
mine is showing :

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Which stage is this ?
If your institution has sent the documents directly then it should be faster than other cases as WES won't send them back for secondary verification.

I think they are evaluating your PGDM diploma, but they have not given any completion date. IMO it will take some time as they update status with a completion date and then they send you the copy of the evaluation report in the mail(which takes 8-12 business days for India).

In your case, I think ECA# will be same as you are adding credentials to your existing report (Just confirm with them once).

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
i meant in which cases... as for some colleges i didnt see any verification stage.. and for some the verification was asked byWES
There is no specific pattern, but i see a lot of distance education (my case) degrees go for re-verification