+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Did you call WES customer care number to check what is the exact reason for this?
I think you need to explain your situation may be its just the manual fault they did
Thank you. I didn't have a chance to call them because they put me on hold for the second time on Friday. In the meantime, my provisional degree certificate expired (valid until 22 December because on this day - yesterday I received my diploma from the university). So, one posible reason can be that the provisional degree certificate expired now.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Is there anyone whose provisional degree expired while WES was processing documents? This is what happened to me. Now I received my diploma (22 December) and I don't know if my university can send it by fax to WES. My account is on hold and my university will respond to the verification request. Maybe they can attach the copy of my diploma to their response to WES. Anyone with similar experience?

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Frustrating experience from wes.... Hopefully there won't be more surprises....

16th Nov : docs send to wes
19th Nov : docs received by wes
21st Nov : status updated that docs received
22nd Nov : same status updated again
6th Dec: bachelor's docs accepted, masters put on hold
7th Dec: masters college replied to wes email
13th Dec: status updated that docs received, review in progress (6 days to do this crazy)
24th Dec: status updated docs accepted, evaluation in progress, expected date 17th Jan

In last 20 days, wes social media personnel lied to me atleast on two occassions and I am using the word 'lie' as I am pretty sure about it. Anyway, I am hoping that the worst is behind now and I will get the evaluation report on time and hopefully, earlier than that.

On another note, wes has cleverly made sure that their commitment of providing evaluation report in 20 biz days is only after accepting the docs and there is no time specified for accepting the docs. They cleverly do not accept for long time and waste precious time of applicants. It is a truly unethical marketing practice.

Reactions: DreamCanadian

AshishD

Dec 11, 2018
Dubai
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-02-2019
Med's Done....
16-02-2019

13th Dec: status updated that docs received, review in progress (6 days to do this crazy)
24th Dec: status updated docs accepted, evaluation in progress, expected date 17th Jan

In last 20 days, wes social media personnel lied to me atleast on two occassions and I am using the word 'lie' as I am pretty sure about it. Anyway, I am hoping that the worst is behind now and I will get the evaluation report on time and hopefully, earlier than that.

On another note, wes has cleverly made sure that their commitment of providing evaluation report in 20 biz days is only after accepting the docs and there is no time specified for accepting the docs. They cleverly do not accept for long time and waste precious time of applicants. It is a truly unethical marketing practice.
Exactly same thing happened with me. Good that its over now. All the best!

parthivgohil

Nov 13, 2018
1. Set of my degree documents have already been recieved by Wes. Now I want my post graduation diploma to be also evaluated by Wes. Since my degree is under evaluation, I am not getting any option to add my post graduation diploma.

2. Please guide me as to how can I add my post graduate diploma into my Wes account, so that I can get the documents dispatched while my degree is being evaluated. Trying to save upon time.

3. Will be thankfull for your reply.
I think you need to call their customer service or try to send message through their website. They might take time but it can be done. On their contact number they have prerecorded message to add/remove credential in your current application, select the option and they will guide you from there. Make handy your application number, pen and paper. I hope this may work it out for you.

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018

Congrats anyways ... May i know the name of Masters college /University?

Nov 30, 2018
Finally a status update and wish and hoping for the best-

Documents sent - 23/11/2018
Documents delivered - 26/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 29/11/2018
Documents received and under review again - 05/12/2018
We are reviewing your evaluation report - 26 /12/2018 and Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/18/2019

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018

We are reviewing your evaluation report - 26 /12/2018 and Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/18/2019
cool man... finally you are in for Jan 2nd Draw ... congrats

snrn911

Dec 11, 2018

Great news! Congrats!

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018

Great!!

I don't understand why WES says 20 days when they are taking almost 2 months.

Nov 30, 2018

Thank you friends. I wish and hope I get ITA in the second draw. Wishing you all the best and hopefully there are no more surprises .

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Jus came to know that if WES mention degree from non recognized institute in evaluation report then we can’t claim points for two degrees under two or more degree category and if this happens with me then due to this my points are decreasing significantly by 32 points :(