+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
WES is a horrendous organization...prone to lying...let me share some of my experience in terms of timelines:

My application status went on hold (like most people nowadays)...After following up, my institute sent the verification email to WES on 10th Oct...the institute confirmed back the same to me through an email...On 11th October, I intimated the same to WES through Help Center query textbox thingie...though WES website claims they would typically respond back to queries within 24-48 hours, I did not hear back from them until 23rd October when I decided to pick up my phone and talk to them...they lied nonchalantly that they did not receive any email from the institute...And now I was wondering, has my institute mailed WES on a wrong email id and all other possibilities...Requested my institute to forward the verification email again to WES, which they did on 9th November...Yet again, WES claimed that they did not receive any...At one point in time, I had given up...They acknowledged the receipt only after 7 weeks...

Moral of the story: They will take their own sweet time and whenever you try reaching out to them, you will be served with blatant lies...
Now after lying yesterday on Facebook that they did not receive email from my university, now today they have removed me from hold and the status is changed to your docs are accepted and are being reviewed.

Unfortunately, there are no details like the docs are accepted for bachelor's anymore. From here, whether they will take me to final stage or put on hold or continue doing nothing ? God knows !

Nov 30, 2018
Friends, Is there anyone who rdocuments have been received by WES on or after NOV 29th and the status has changed from " We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). " to the NEXT STAGE ( either documents accepted or hold or verififcation ,etc...) status.

Nov 30, 2018
Dear Ashish, let me elaborate and clear the air. In my case, I sent my and my wife's documents (sealed transcripts + passport copies etc) in two separate envelopes on the same day (30th September 2018) to WES. They acknowledged the receipt on 7th August, 2018. My wife's ECA report arrived on 7th October 2018 and there was no hiccup like RE-EVALUATION while in my case they sent me a mail updating that "We have sent a request to your institution for re-verification of your documents and will send a second reminder,in case, the institution does not reply within 7 weeks".

Now the funny thing is, both of us have completed our degree from the same university:confused::confused::confused: then why the differential treatment!!
Is it after your document accpeted they sent for verification or else when ? Secondly , What is your status now ?

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Guys, what does the status change to from ''on hold' once the university replies to secondary verification email?

In my case, instead of changing the status to 'documents are accepted', it changed back to ''documents are received and are being reviewed'. Is it common? Shall I be worried that WES misplaced the email and if not, then in how many days can I expect the status to change to 'documents are accepted'?

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
*status update* :)

Documents sent: 19 November
Documents reached: 22 November
In progress: 27 November
In progress: 11 Dec
Docs accepted and Reviewing your evaluation report: 13 Dec
Due by 5 Jan

Nov 30, 2018
Can the status change directly from "We are reviewing your document(s)." to Evaluation completed ? I spoke to Customercare and they mentioned that my Evalution will be completed by Dec19th . {FYI, my documents were recived by WES on Nov 29th } Can i trust them?

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Can the status change directly from "We are reviewing your document(s)." to Evaluation completed ? I spoke to Customercare and they mentioned that my Evalution will be completed by Dec19th . {FYI, my documents were recived by WES on Nov 29th } Can i trust them?

were you checking your status everyday? maybe in case you missed the update where they said evaluation in progress

you will receive the PDF copy of your evaluation on email, thats when you'll know its complete. i personally would not trust the customer care agent and the system as i feel its not always updated on time

Nov 30, 2018
were you checking your status everyday? maybe in case you missed the update where they said evaluation in progress

you will receive the PDF copy of your evaluation on email, thats when you'll know its complete. i personally would not trust the customer care agent and the system as i feel its not always updated on time

Below is the status displayed on my account page.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 12/5/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Guys, what does the status change to from ''on hold' once the university replies to secondary verification email?

In my case, instead of changing the status to 'documents are accepted', it changed back to ''documents are received and are being reviewed'. Is it common? Shall I be worried that WES misplaced the email and if not, then in how many days can I expect the status to change to 'documents are accepted'?
That is the status,it generally changes to after receiving the response.Expect status change anywhere between 2-10 days.

Reactions: Akots

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Below is the status displayed on my account page.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 12/5/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

I have seen some cases change directly to ‘Evaluation completed’ . So, it can happen.

Nov 30, 2018
Guys,

Is there anyone whose documents were delivered to WES on or after Nov 29th and the status has changed from "Review in progress" to any other status( Accepted or hold..... ) ?

Below is my status and they haven't changed the status from
Documents reached: 26 November
In progress: 29 November
In progress: 05 Dec