ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
docs reached on 17th nov
on 20th nov they acknowledged that docs recd
on 8th dec -All documents were reviewed and accepted.
estimated date fro completion is 1st of feb 2019...
almost 2 and half months for entire process...
Wow!! Try calling them.It might be a mistake. By the timeline they mention,your evaluation should be done by last week of December 2018.

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
From the cases I have observed, this is my assumption:

a) There won't be verification on your bachelors after they accepted the documents. Note: The reason they put on hold is, Sometimes its due to the certificates you sent are not the ones generally issued by the institute(for example: photocopies). Sometimes its just for cross verification.

b) No need to wait for hard copies(confirm it by calling WES).

c) 5 days approximately to update that they received. I have seen some people's status change to evaluation in progress after this in 2-4 days. So it can be between 20 to 40 days.

Keep bugging them for each update you are expecting by either calling or messaging. It might get expedited
Well, I checked with my Master's BSchool and they have confirmed that they replied to WES on last friday itself. I guess I would wait for a week for WES to update the status. Whenever I messaged the earlier, they always provided tailor made responses which added no value.

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Well, I checked with my Master's BSchool and they have confirmed that they replied to WES on last friday itself. I guess I would wait for a week for WES to update the status. Whenever I messaged the earlier, they always provided tailor made responses which added no value.
They will update by 13th or 14th.This update on verification works the same way as queries on their web form,5 working days delay for everything.

snrn911

Dec 11, 2018
Wes timeline -

Documents sent - 27/11/2018
Documents delivered - 29/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review again - 10/12/2018

I don't know why they are reviewing again as I have sent them all my papers in one mail. If anyone knows why that is, please let me know?

Thank you!

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Wes timeline -

Documents sent - 27/11/2018
Documents delivered - 29/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review again - 10/12/2018

I don't know why they are reviewing again as I have sent them all my papers in one mail. If anyone knows why that is, please let me know?

Thank you!
Don’t worry! Thats the general procedure. Everyones documents are reviewed twice.

AshishD

Dec 11, 2018
Dubai
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-02-2019
Med's Done....
16-02-2019
WES doesnt seem to have any customer focus. They publish 20 days time for completing their process once the documents are accepted by them. But there is no SLA before that and they seem to be taking full advantage of that as they dont have any commitments. My case:
All docs received by WES: 19th Nov afternoon (received by famous Maple)
Updated status about receipt of documents: 23rd Nov (who takes 5 working days just to update that)
Current status: We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. (Since last 18 days)

After reading the reviews, I will not be surprised that they will ask for secondary verification after all this to further delay the process.

Tried calling them on international call yesterday and all I heard was "Our representatives are busy, we value your business" for 23 minutes before giving up (couldnt spend any more money on WES).

I can understand that they want to do honest evaluation and it will take 20 days and I respect that. But whatever they do before that is simply unacceptable. Lets see when this unprofessional organisation would respond back.

lovesme

Dec 10, 2018
Hi

Can anyone help me with regards to my WES case as mentioned below

My Initial WES was finished and i applied to upgrade my report to Course by Course which unfortunately got cancelled due to PTU issue, Now the issued is resolved and i reapplied for same and got below response from WES, I am now totally confused that do i need to proceed something from my side for this action item number 2 or wes itself will do this with my university, Thanks in advance.

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Punjab Technical University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2011

• Accepted
2. Waiting for IKGPTU to verify mark sheets, Bachelor of Technology, 2011

• Not Received
3. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2011

• Accepted

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
WES doesnt seem to have any customer focus. They publish 20 days time for completing their process once the documents are accepted by them. But there is no SLA before that and they seem to be taking full advantage of that as they dont have any commitments. My case:
All docs received by WES: 19th Nov afternoon (received by famous Maple)
Updated status about receipt of documents: 23rd Nov (who takes 5 working days just to update that)
Current status: We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. (Since last 18 days)

After reading the reviews, I will not be surprised that they will ask for secondary verification after all this to further delay the process.

Tried calling them on international call yesterday and all I heard was "Our representatives are busy, we value your business" for 23 minutes before giving up (couldnt spend any more money on WES).

I can understand that they want to do honest evaluation and it will take 20 days and I respect that. But whatever they do before that is simply unacceptable. Lets see when this unprofessional organisation would respond back.
I agree.But every other organization, has a similar timeline.

From your timeline, i see you have chances of update this week.