FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
My transcripts reached wes on 26th November. They updated on 29th Nov that they received the documents and they are reviewing the same. They updated the same status again on 5th Dec. Is it fine ?
That is normal.

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Guys my transcripts reached wes on 19th November. They updated on 21st Nov that they received the documents and they are reviewing the same. They updated the same statis again on 22nd.

Since then there has not been any update. I messaged them yesterday on messenger and today on twitter asasking for update but they did not reply.

What do you suggest shall I do?
Call them.There are details to contact them on the WES website

writetomehere

Sep 26, 2018
Hey, wait mate!
That's wonderful! I'm estimating receiving mine at the latest on January 8th..
It would be great if I got it in time for Decembers final ITA draw though, keeping my fingers crossed.
Hi, in your account when is the due date mentioned? Mine was on hold for a few weeks for secondary evaluation. Now its in progress and due date 11/29. It wasn’t 20 working days. I know many who got their evaluation completed before 20 working days after this secondary evaluation

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Guys my transcripts reached wes on 19th November. They updated on 21st Nov that they received the documents and they are reviewing the same. They updated the same statis again on 22nd.

Since then there has not been any update. I messaged them yesterday on messenger and today on twitter asasking for update but they did not reply.

What do you suggest shall I do?
My docs reached at
Hey, wait mate!
That's wonderful! I'm estimating receiving mine at the latest on January 8th..
It would be great if I got it in time for Decembers final ITA draw though, keeping my fingers crossed.

my status still shows:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Call them.There are details to contact them on the WES website
Good news...WES updated my status today and put me on hold (Secondary verification) now.

So here is what they have mentioned :
a) For my bachelor's degree and transcripts, the status is Accepted. Does this mean there won't be any secondary verification for my bachelor's degree?

b) For my master's degree, the status is on hold. I also received email stating that they have sent the docs to my university by post and by email and they are awaiting the response. I would like to know if it is OK that my master's university replies to WES email validating my documents and accepting that i am their alumnus even before receiving the hard copies?

c) On another note, let's say WES has received validation of my documents from my university. After that how much time approximately it would take me to receive my ECA?

Nov 30, 2018
Good news...WES updated my status today and put me on hold (Secondary verification) now.

a) For my bachelor's degree and transcripts, the status is Accepted. Does this mean there won't be any secondary verification for my bachelor's degree?

b) For my master's degree, the status is on hold. I also received email stating that they have sent the docs to my university by post and by email and they are awaiting the response. I would like to know if it is OK that my master's university replies to WES email validating my documents and accepting that i am their alumnus even before receiving the hard copies?

c) On another note, let's say WES has received validation of my documents from my university. After that how much time approximately it would take me to receive my ECA?
Which University is it ( Bachelor and Masters )?

Kritikasood

Aug 3, 2018
After contacting them though WES websit, today my status get updated(But I don't no how it's get updated on non working day )

Current status-
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 11/25/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/14/2018
Hey, let me know if your evaluation gets completed before 14-Dec.
I have similar timelines!

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019

From the cases I have observed, this is my assumption:

a) There won't be verification on your bachelors after they accepted the documents. Note: The reason they put on hold is, Sometimes its due to the certificates you sent are not the ones generally issued by the institute(for example: photocopies). Sometimes its just for cross verification.

b) No need to wait for hard copies(confirm it by calling WES).

c) 5 days approximately to update that they received. I have seen some people's status change to evaluation in progress after this in 2-4 days. So it can be between 20 to 40 days.

Keep bugging them for each update you are expecting by either calling or messaging. It might get expedited

Reactions: Akots

Marie85

Aug 30, 2018
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
AOR Received.
23-04-2019
Med's Done....
12-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
29/09/2019
Hi, in your account when is the due date mentioned? Mine was on hold for a few weeks for secondary evaluation. Now its in progress and due date 11/29. It wasn’t 20 working days. I know many who got their evaluation completed before 20 working days after this secondary evaluation
Hello, no there is no due date mentioned for my account... Which is understandable because they've just accepted my second degree and placed me on hold until they get the photocopy of one of my documents.
Since this is my 2nd evaluation with them I can confidently tell you that it is pointless to judge the timing of receiving you degree vs. other people. You are entitled to 20 business days, AFTER they have received all the documents, the time spent on hold is not calculated in the 20 business days.
If you're seeing an error, or you're not sure or in agreement with something related to your account. Please call them, and have them clarify it, otherwise, you'll just have to wait.

shanpab

Dec 9, 2018
docs reached on 17th nov
on 20th nov they acknowledged that docs recd
on 8th dec -All documents were reviewed and accepted.
estimated date fro completion is 1st of feb 2019...
almost 2 and half months for entire process...