+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Typically few hours. I think for me it was ready after 3 to 4 hours
In my case the status is showing as PDF report in progress.

Your evaluation report is completed and the pdf is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as you report is available for download.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
In my case the status is showing as PDF report in progress.

Your evaluation report is completed and the pdf is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as you report is available for download.
Same here. But did get an email from WES giving out my DHL tracking number almost 4 hours ago but still no downloadable pdf.

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Any suggestions in regards to pnp as i have relatives in Manitoba, the last draw in Manitoba was in july so dont know when it will be next time. I put the query in other forum but no response so far..any help ?

Kritikasood

Aug 3, 2018
6th Oct 2018
Profile Created:
25th Oct 2018
Documents Sent via DHL
29th Oct 2018
Documents Received
30th Oct

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Waiting for the next updates :)

Reactions: parthivgohil

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Guys, do you recommend creating a CIC profile while the WES equivalency is in process?
Your EE profile is valid for 60 days before submission. I created mine but I’m afraid I wes results will not come before the expiry so I would have to redo profile again.

Mglhunter

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Finally received my evaluation,
Lesson for others to follow is:
If you have a UK HND Diploma from EDEXEL BTEC , please get the documents sent directly by Pearson, don't bother with the college you studied.
They will only recognize the awarding body.

That is why the application submitted on 11/08/18 is completed just now, nevertheless happy to say my HND top up degree recognized as 2 year diploma and 4 years bachelors degree in Canada. Just created the EE profile wish me good luck guys.

Pjt12

Nov 4, 2018
I have submitted my transcripts to WES for ECA. My status now is "sent for verification" to Delhi University. Any idea how long Delhi University takes to sent a verification reply to WES?

stella.1989

Oct 29, 2018
I have submitted my transcripts to WES for ECA. My status now is "sent for verification" to Delhi University. Any idea how long Delhi University takes to sent a verification reply to WES?
HI,
Same is the situation for my husband. Delhi University website (http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Forms/students_related_forms/22513_degree_verification0001.pdf) says that payment needs to be done for verification and WES does not do that. SO worried if DU will even consider the request from WES. DO let me know if you get to know of anything.

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Indian IT professionals are the best in the whole world but sadly our universities either dont want to spend money or use their services, in countries like e.g.Australia they have a provision like eQual and everything is sent digitally across to any third party. Why can't it be done in India... what a shame!