+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ECA done! PDF downloaded - They have accepted my Masters :)
Final timeline:
imeline
application created - Sept 16th
documents sent - Sept 17th
documents received - Sept 22nd
documents review in progress - Sept 25th
document review completed, Preparation of evaluation report in progress - Oct 10th (targeted completion date given as Oct 30)
Under final review - Oct 27th (target date given as Oct 29th)
PDF available to download - Oct 29th

It's time to create the EE profile!!
Good luck.

Reactions: Abhiancha

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I will be visiting PU tomorrow. And given ur status has now changed (congratulations for that), i believe my status will also get updated next Tuesday.
Thanks,

Yeah, that’s the only solution. They will note in a register and ask you to leave saying that they will do afterwards. But I suggest that you insist them to do while you’re there and try to ensure that they’ve replied. Wait if you have to, but be sure before leaving. That’s what I did. Ask them to check mail in computer. Don’t rely on their register.
Good luck to you.

Last edited:

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
ECA done! PDF downloaded - They have accepted my Masters :)
Final timeline:
imeline
application created - Sept 16th
documents sent - Sept 17th
documents received - Sept 22nd
documents review in progress - Sept 25th
document review completed, Preparation of evaluation report in progress - Oct 10th (targeted completion date given as Oct 30)
Under final review - Oct 27th (target date given as Oct 29th)
PDF available to download - Oct 29th

It's time to create the EE profile!!
Good luck bro for your next pool... Mine given target date is 10/31/2018, there is no further update till now..

Reactions: Abhiancha

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
FINALLY!!!!!!

I got an update.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 10/26/2018.

Pending
Evaluation In Progress.

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

However no completion date. When will I get that?
Thanks g90 , i have received the similar response to yours. Good luck with everything!

Reactions: g90

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Good luck bro for your next pool... Mine given target date is 10/31/2018, there is no further update till now..
Just submitted my EE profile. Hope for the best.
It should be done in a day I think, for you - Login and check if the status is changed to "Under Final Review" . I would suggest you to create your EE profile, you can complete rest of the profile and do the final submission once you get your ECA.

Reactions: g90

drmadhvendra

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, my report is due today i.e. 30th October, yet I have received no updates. This is still the same status

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/30/2018

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, my report is due today i.e. 30th October, yet I have received no updates. This is still the same status

Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/30/2018
Call up and also send a query on FB (usually respond quicker there than other channels, although the responses are very generic)

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Now things are moving on, at last.

New update. Date of completion mentioned as 11/16/2018.

All documents reviewed and accepted.

Complete Timeline:
Documents Reached: Sep 4
Documents Received: Sep 5
Reviewing: Sep 11
On Hold: Sep 26
University Replied: Oct 23
Documents Received: Oct 26
Report under Review: Oct 29
Date of Completion: Nov 16

Quite a relief. Finally through it.

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi, even my husband's due date is today while the status is not yet changed. Sent FB msg. What is the best way to connect them twitter or FB. The call center always says the same status what we can see from online profile.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, even my husband's due date is today while the status is not yet changed. Sent FB msg. What is the best way to connect them twitter or FB. The call center always says the same status what we can see from online profile.
Whichever way we connect, they mostly give generic replies restating our current status. But, I feel that at least pushes them to have a look at the case, coz whenever i did that i saw progress in the next few days (may be it is coincidence, nothing wrong in trying!)

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
Just submitted my EE profile. Hope for the best.
It should be done in a day I think, for you - Login and check if the status is changed to "Under Final Review" . I would suggest you to create your EE profile, you can complete rest of the profile and do the final submission once you get your ECA.
My status changed and completed my report but the thing is download pdf report option still inactive...may i knw how long time it would take to get the report?

SK93

Apr 20, 2018
My timeline

22/08: Documents received at WES
23/08: Documents under review
04/09: Documents on hold (PGDM)
05/09: College confirmed the authenticity
07/09: Documents under review
10/09: Documents under review
18/09: Under evaluation. Due on 05/10

Universities: IMT-G & MDU-Rohtak

Numerous phone calls and DMs on twitter and facebook post 11/09 to get updates. (Had seen cases where post “on hold” evaluation date was given in 1 day so that was my benchmark).
Hi Ankur

What evaluation did you receive for IMT-G? Which course were you in?