+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

fmomen01

Sep 5, 2018
Update:

Case Registered: August 28th 2018
Documents Sent (through USPS Priority Shipping): August 29th 2018
Document Received (verified by USPS tracking): September 4th 2018
WES updated the status after 3 Business days to "Document received: Review in Progress": September 7th 2018

WES updated the status to "In Progress": 9/27/2018 Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/18/2018

WES changed the status to: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery: Not yet
WES Completed the evaluation and mailed: Not yet

I was really hoping to be eligible for the October 17th draw which means I need to be in the pool by October 15th I believe. What are the chances I get my ECA soft copy by then? o_O

It took several emails and calls to get them to update my status. Have they always been this bad at updating statuses? It took them 20 days just to begin my evaluation. I saw others on the forum with the exact same timeline as me and they have due dates that are a week earlier. Both my degrees are from the US....am a bit confused.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Update:

Case Registered: August 28th 2018
Documents Sent (through USPS Priority Shipping): August 29th 2018
Document Received (verified by USPS tracking): September 4th 2018
WES updated the status after 3 Business days to "Document received: Review in Progress": September 7th 2018

WES updated the status to "In Progress": 9/27/2018 Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/18/2018

WES changed the status to: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery: Not yet
WES Completed the evaluation and mailed: Not yet

I was really hoping to be eligible for the October 17th draw which means I need to be in the pool by October 15th I believe. What are the chances I get my ECA soft copy by then? o_O

It took several emails and calls to get them to update my status. Have they always been this bad at updating statuses? It took them 20 days just to begin my evaluation. I saw others on the forum with the exact same timeline as me and they have due dates that are a week earlier. Both my degrees are from the US....am a bit confused.
U can get Ur PDF before 18 . chances are high as per latest trends.and u can enter pool if you submit profile even a few hours earlier then draw.

Srikanth999

Sep 15, 2018
I am also on same boat bro....
I think we have to wait atleast 20 working days after recieved.
Oh god!! My status has been updated...
we are reviewing your evaluation report
All documents were reviewed and accepted...
Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/23/2018

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
I have the same status right now with the exception of the date which for me is Oct 24.
Are we going to get any more status updates or are they just going to send the report now?

Reactions: Aksobti

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I have the same status right now with the exception of the date which for me is Oct 24.
Are we going to get any more status updates or are they just going to send the report now?
U will be just getting the report now.. so just relax..
just one or two days before the final date, you will get a status: under final review. And then the report will be ready

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
Thats great, congrats!!! Means I should have to wait for one more week for the next update....anyway now you can try for the next EE...

abhi1990

Oct 4, 2018
India
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
Hello Abhi,
Has your status changed?
Did you visit PU Chandigarh?
Please update if anything has changed.
Status is still ON HOLD
And did not visit them as was busy with work.
Will let u knw if there is any update regarding any of the two matters

Oct 8, 2018
Has anyone with MBA from MDU received his/her ECA report recently from WES, if yes please confirm what equivalency you have got.

Equivalency tool at WES is showing as 1 year PG Diploma, this lower the CRS points by 7. :(