+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
I checked and ECA number is same as reference number with IMM appended to the reference number. You can’t submit the EE profile before you get your softcopy because in EE you’ll have to submit the date when you received your ECA. Hope you get yours soon! Good luck :)
Can we create an express entry profile and save all details and update the ECA bit as soon as we receive it? Is there an option to save and continue later?

hydigal

Sep 28, 2018
Can we create an express entry profile and save all details and update the ECA bit as soon as we receive it? Is there an option to save and continue later?
Yes. That’s what I did. I updated rest of the details like IELTS, work experience, personal and passport details and saved it. You can use this for 60 days I believe ( it showed i had 48 days to submit my profile today). So I would suggest you to create a profile and be ready with other details. Once you get your ECA, you can update it and submit your EE profile.

Reactions: PS26

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Yes. That’s what I did. I updated rest of the details like IELTS, work experience, personal and passport details and saved it. You can use this for 60 days I believe ( it showed i had 48 days to submit my profile today). So I would suggest you to create a profile and be ready with other details. Once you get your ECA, you can update it and submit your EE profile.
Excellent, I'll get started with that! Thanks @hydigal. Good luck with the draw!

Reactions: hydigal

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
@prash88 Hi. My evaluation report is due today. My WES profile says that the evaluation report is completed and PDF is being processed but I didn’t receive my soft copy and download PDF icon is greyed out. I am waiting for the soft copy to submit my EE profile. I need ECA # which is same as reference number for eg: 37xxxxxIMM, but I have a B.tech, PGDM, LL.B degrees so I want to see what WES equivalent is so that I can submit right information in my EE profile. If the profile has to be in draw for 24 hours, is there an exact time as in when the draw will happen?
Where can I check for the next draw date?

The next draw date will be 2 weeks after 3rd that’s on 17th
We are also hoping to qualify for the 17th oct draw as my husband’s ECA is due on 16th.. we are hoping to receive it on time

hydigal

Sep 28, 2018
The next draw date will be 2 weeks after 3rd that’s on 17th
We are also hoping to qualify for the 17th oct draw as my husband’s ECA is due on 16th.. we are hoping to receive it on time
Where can I check the draw dates? My score is 473 so I guess I can expect ITA in the next draw. It’s weird that my profile said “The date you submitted your profile : October 2, 2018. Not sure what time zone that is! And I’m not sure how the timeline is considered to determine eligibility (24 hours in pool).

Also folks on this forum said that we need to be in the pool for atleast 24 hours to be considered. Does anyone know what time do they pick the applicants from pool?

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Where can I check the draw dates? My score is 473 so I guess I can expect ITA in the next draw. It’s weird that my profile said “The date you submitted your profile : October 2, 2018. Not sure what time zone that is! And I’m not sure how the timeline is considered to determine eligibility (24 hours in pool).

Also folks on this forum said that we need to be in the pool for atleast 24 hours to be considered. Does anyone know what time do they pick the applicants from pool?
There is no official date or time for draw. It is just that throughout the year, draws were consistently out every 2nd Wednesday.

I would also like to know what time they consider for the draw as next draw is crucial for us...
with 473, you are definitely going to get the ITA right away. All the best !!

hydigal

Sep 28, 2018
There is no official date or time for draw. It is just that throughout the year, draws were consistently out every 2nd Wednesday.

I would also like to know what time they consider for the draw as next draw is crucial for us...
I looked at the draw dates this year and I guess the next draw will be on October 10th and and after that it’s going to be on October 24th. Let’s see!

Good luck to you!

hydigal

Sep 28, 2018

Found the answer to my question! The time zone is UTC. :)

Last draw was on September 24th 2018 at 05:34:21 UTC.

PS26

Sep 12, 2018

My date shows as Oct 2 as well, I am thinking this is based on current timezone!

We are ten hours ahead in Sydney here - which means my application needs to go in by 3 34 pm on Oct 2 (assuming it takes a full 24 hours to enter the pool on 3rd at the same time, which is 5 34 UTC).

The clock on my desk reads 3 35 pm NOW and it's Oct 2.

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Cool... my status is still the same... guess I will get it by 3rd oct or later...all the best for the draw
My status changed too, now it’s under final review... not sure when the pdf will be released... fingers crossed

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
I got mine at 7:25 PM but was working overtime...submitted EE profile after midnight. Not sure it will be "seasoned" enough for 10/3 draw
Evaluation is completed! Just waiting for the report link so I can download it.

What do you mean it won’t be seasoned enough?

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Few hours
My status has changed to ‘Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.’