+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

skp.biet

Aug 10, 2018
My Timeline:
July 27th : Document Courier sent to WES
July 31st : Document Delivered to WES
August 1st : Status changed to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 10th: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 21st: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/12/2018.
September 11: in final review
September 12: order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). Downloaded the PDF.

Wife's Timeline:
August 1st : Status changed to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 2nd: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 15th: "Status on hold", Master's received documentation waiting for your Institution to verify your documents. Graduation docs accepted.
August 24th: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
-No update of Wife's profile.
Updated today for wife, hopefully will get ECA within a month...

Wife's Timeline:
August 2nd: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 15th: "Status on hold", Master's received documentation waiting for your Institution to verify your documents. Graduation docs accepted.
September 13: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."

My Timeline:
August 10th: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 21st: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/12/2018.
September 12: order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). Downloaded the PDF.

Reactions: ankurmathur21

skp.biet

Aug 10, 2018
I will call them tomorrow...
They updated the status today, hopefully they will give me a date when ECA will complete in next couple of days then provide ECA report in 20 days. In short hope I will get my Wife's ECA within a month.

missioncan18

Sep 2, 2018

Wife's Timeline:
September 13: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."

My Timeline:
Good to see some update. My last uodste was 23 Aug that docs in review. Your update gave hope at least I should expect something soon even if merely date update. And hope 20 days acceptance to report could be reduced by them considering overall delay

Reactions: PS26

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Status update today (13 Sept): In progress: we are reviewing your evaluation report.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/03/2018.

My WES timeline:
Document delivered- 20 August
Status update to document received review in progress- 21 August
Status update again to document received review in progress - 30 August

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
I have tried mailing them but no response at all. What mail id did you send you mail on?
I used the contact form on the website where you state your reference number, name and submit your message! I emailed them twice and received a status update today with a completion date- so I think it must have helped! Good luck guys :)

Reactions: ankurmathur21

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
My WES Timelines:

Documents received by WES - 20-Aug-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 21-Aug-2018
Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" - 30-Aug-2018

Waiting for further updates,have emailed them but no reply. I am worried
Hi did you get any update .....most of the members in the group did .

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
An
guys, my documents received by WES on 14th aug, and on 17th and 23rd aug last updated changed but status remained same - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Since then there is no update and i have contacted them but got standard reply that reviewers would be reviewing the documents. Isnt it unusual ? almost one month has gone.
Any update...

ankurmathur21

Sep 5, 2018
any update?

Wife's Timeline:

My Timeline:

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted my documents to WES for evaluation. They received them on 9/4/2018. They updated the status on 9/6/2018 stating that we have received your documents; we are reviewing your documents. (Evaluation in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.). Does anyone know approx when can I get the next update as in the date for evaluation completion? Also once the evaluation is complete can we get a pdf copy of the report which we can use in the EE profile or do we have to wait until we receive the physical copy of the report from WES in mail?

Regards
Akshay

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted my documents to WES for evaluation. They received them on 9/4/2018. They updated the status on 9/6/2018 stating that we have received your documents; we are reviewing your documents. (Evaluation in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.). Does anyone know approx when can I get the next update as in the date for evaluation completion? Also once the evaluation is complete can we get a pdf copy of the report which we can use in the EE profile or do we have to wait until we receive the physical copy of the report from WES in mail?

Regards
Akshay
Exact same timeline as mine. I got same update on 11/7 too. Waiting for next status update which will show the completion date. It will take exact 20 calendar days after that update.

You are good with pdf .

Reactions: akshayde

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Exact same timeline as mine. I got same update on 11/7 too. Waiting for next status update which will show the completion date. It will take exact 20 calendar days after that update.

You are good with pdf .
Hi thanks for the information. This definitely helps!!