+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Aug 26, 2017
not to be worried..it's usual for WES these days. wait for one more day and then follow up for update
thank you. I guess it is because of the long weekend here. I hope this will not go into additional verification since his college is not listed with wes.

Aug 26, 2017
Plz check status mentioned in WES account , then only we can be 100% sure
This was the status updated on 10th Aug:
All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/30/2018

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Then don't worry , it's the workload on WES coz of us that they are falling short of their commitments nothing else..you will get it :)

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
It's a long weekend in Canada and the US because of Labor day, so hopefully you'll get it some time next week! :)

Aug 26, 2017
It's a long weekend in Canada and the US because of Labor day, so hopefully you'll get it some time next week! :)
Thank you. Its just everyone usually gets either on that day or at least the next day so that's why we were tensed. We didn't want to miss out on the draw next Wednesday that's why we were hoping to get before that :)

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Thank you. Its just everyone usually gets either on that day or at least the next day so that's why we were tensed. We didn't want to miss out on the draw next Wednesday that's why we were hoping to get before that :)
I can understand. I just submitted my application a few days ago, and I'm going through a whole new kind of tension xD

JDL2018

Aug 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Update on Aug 10th

We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status as of 4th Sep :
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi,

My status on the WES website shows 'Evaluation in Progress', all documents are accepted.

Does this mean that they will recognise my education credentials? I have a Bachelor's degree and a PGDM, which I'm worried about: (