+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Received my report today, on the due date. Total process was about 6 weeks.

I only have a PDF copy of the report. Can anyone confirm that the online/pdf version is okay to use for my EE profile? I don't need a paper copy?

jasicanagpal

May 7, 2018
Even I have sent a mail to then today, lets see what there response is.
After 20 days of documents receipt and couple of follow-ups, WES accepted my degree but they did not accept transcripts, saying it was not sealed properly... Back by one month now, it is so frustrating, had they told earlier I would have not last 20 days.

Anyone else with same problem.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
WES timeline for BEng and MBA

Docs received 14 May by WES
Email received 17 May that all docs received and report due 7 June

Bell Niki

Jul 25, 2016
Hello all,
Please, has anyone gotten a favorable evaluation WES with a certificate from Medvarsity Online,Limited India

mehulmp78

Mar 15, 2018
Today in the morning i got the update mail from WES that my Evaluation is Done and you can download the .pdf report . The Timeline was as Follows :

Account Created : 21st March
Document Send To WES : 11th April with DHL
Documents Received : 16th April
1st Update : 17th April
2nd Update : 20th April
Evaluation Update : 30th April
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/18/2018
Evaluation Completed : 05/18/2018

:):):)

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Can anyone provide an estimate of Courier cost from India to WES Canada through DHL, vis-a-vis DTDC and Speed Post service of India Post?

sunshine007

May 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am a quite concerned about my evaluation timeline. Can anyone provide any ideas on how to get more information from WES?

Docs Received: 24 April
Status Update: 2nd May

No update since then. I called them last week and they said they have received it and checking the documents and cannot give any timeline for acceptance. I have not received any email from WES either about more information. Any ideas on what to do next?
Thank you

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi everyone,
I am a quite concerned about my evaluation timeline. Can anyone provide any ideas on how to get more information from WES?

No update since then. I called them last week and they said they have received it and checking the documents and cannot give any timeline for acceptance. I have not received any email from WES either about more information. Any ideas on what to do next?
Thank you
According to the recent trends, you should receive an update early days of this coming week. I believe either Monday or Tuesday. If they do accept your documents, then, they will give you completion timeline which is around later days of the first week of June or early days of the second week; your report should be ready 7th-10th of June. This is my estimations based on recent applicants' timelines.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

Thank you
After receiving the docs acceptance can take two weeks. Then they will give you the due date which might be most likely twenty days to give the report.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi All,

My docs are accepted and I have a due date whereas for my spouse the docs are still not accepted while both of our docs were sent together and received on the same date.

Whats the email id for WES ECA ?

Thanks

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi All,

My docs are accepted and I have a due date whereas for my spouse the docs are still not accepted while both of our docs were sent together and received on the same date.

Whats the email id for WES ECA ?

Thanks
There is no email ID. You have to contact them thru contact us website